The gathering

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

hey folks i have jus been writing
    about this episode and was wondering
    1) do you prefer the original version or the specail edition

2) what do you think of the rumours that if the first lt commander had stayed that she would have been invloved with the assaination at the end of the first season?
    and what would have happened if sinclair had stayed on?..he is obviously still gonna be Valen but if he didnt travel back in war without end how would the series have finished?
    sorry but i really shouldn’t write all this stuff cause it goes around and around my little head

Anonymous

If Sinclair had stayed on everything changes- the Rangers would not form as fast- if he didn’t go back in time- basically the Shadows would have been defeated but with a lot more of there ships intact and the Minbari would not know who Valen was. The season would have finished with B5 being annhilated probably by the Shadows

——————
    “No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand. The Centauri learned this lesson once. We will teach it to them again. Though it take a thousand years, we will be free.” G’Kar (The Long Twilight Struggle)
    Spike as Rachel – “Oh, how can I ever thank you, you mysterious black-clad hunk-of-a-knight thing?”
    Spike as Angel -“No need, little lady. Your tears of gratitude are enough for me… You see… I was once a bad-ass vampire… but love — and a pesky curse — defanged me, and now, I’m just a BiiiiiiiGG FLUFF-Y PUPP-Y with BAD TEETH! No, not the hair… Never the hair…”
    As Rachel – “But there must be some way I can show my appreciation…”
    As Angel – “No, no… helping those in need’s my job… And working up a load of sexual frustration, and prancing away like a *magnificent poof* is *truly* thanks enough…”
    As Rachel – “I understand… I have a nephew who’s gay, so…”
    As Angel – “Say no more! Evil is still afoot… And I’m almost out of that Nancy-boy hair gel I like so much. Quickly! To the Angel-mobile! Away!” Spike

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.