the psychic abilities of pets

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub the psychic abilities of pets

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

normally when the other half goes down the pub, he takes the pooch with him, to give her a bit of exercise. but he’s been so busy recently, that he’s not been here to take her out, and i’ve never been happy about going out in the dark round here. so, instead i’ve been going out in the back garden with her ball, and taking her out at the weekends. but she seems to miss her walkies during the week (which has probably got as much to do with the fact that they feed her leftovers from people’s meals down there, as anything else!). she does what she normally does when we go out- when i get home from work, she’ll stay curled up in her basket until you go and give her some fuss, then she’ll come out and go in the living room and either curl up in daddy’s chair, or go up onto the windowsill so she can look what’s going on.
    this week, she started getting really fussy about her food. not unusual for her, but it worries me. i sat at work, and thought “sod it-i’ll grab the big brolly and take her out tonight!” hoping that the exercise would give her an appetite. i spent the day planning my route to stay where there was the most light. when i got home though, (this is most unusual!) she got straight out of her basket, wagging her tail and followed me everywhere around the house, herding me towards the door and her lead-before i’d said anything to her. if i didn’t know any better i’d swear she KNEW what i was planning!
    i know this may seem almost like a trivial incident, but it seemed to show that dogs have senses we don’t. it is well known that they seem to know things, like when their owners are about to come home. so, has anyone else got any stories of the like? have your cats/dogs/pets shown any mysterious powers?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.