The Ratings are in

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Headgehog
    Participant

and it’s not good!

Nationwide the show averaged 1.7. SciFi was expecting a 2.6. However many are attributing this to a football playoff game (which had the highest relative rating in years) But, those on a west coast feed, who watched after the game, saw ratings between a 3.2 and 3.6.
    For more information goto http://abyss.hubbe.net/b5/sponsor.html/%5B/url%5D
    A letter writing campaign has already begun.

Anonymous

that is distressing news! i feel a little better now that i have checked this site out. i will be buying stamps in the morning! thanks headgehog for the info about the ratings and the cool site about the letter writing campaign. it was very informative. the guideline for writing a letter for this purpose is very interesting. there are things in this guideline that i never considered before. since this is my first time doing something like this, i am going to follow this sites advice closely. *sigh* i just which my printer was working! i hate writing stuff by hand!

Anonymous

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?! Whaddaya mean a friggin’ 1.7?!? Are you tellin’ me that people would rather watch some stupid sport where a buncha jocks chase each other around a field while trying to get some stupid object from friggin’ point A to friggin’ point B rather than enjoy some truly enjoyable works of art the 21st century had produced from no one else but the Master himself, JMS?!?! I swear, I’m a gonna CRUCIFY somebody! (You can tell I’m a confirmed MANIC ACADEMIC
    BABYLON 5 FANATIC can’t you?). Hopefully, this won’t spoil the chances for a series based on the movie….

P.S.mary beth, writing is good for you. It burns calories, don’tcherknow.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.