`The Trip’, that’s a great title for this episode

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx `The Trip’, that’s a great title for this episode

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Fellow Lexxians,
    Thursday night’s episode of the `Lexx, `The Trip’, now that’s a great title for this episode; it could’ve been better if Stan wasn’t so sickly & I kinda felt for him, since last yr, I too had a touch of that horrific stomache flu, so I knew how Stan was feeling. I really liked it because of Kai being alive for most of the episode & finally made love to Xev. It started out with Lyekka giving presents to our 3 heros, not realizing these were poisonious; 2 were berries & a plant for Kai; Kai sang to his musical plant before going into his chamber to save his remaining Proto-blood. In the meantime, Stan ate his berry before tossing his cookies & tried to encourage Xev to eat hers before he does; so, she finally eats hers, then starts making love to herself before heading towards the chamber where Kai was/is; when Xev arrived in the chamber, she called out to see if anyone was there & Prince showed up telling that Kai was/is alive (if for only a brief moment); mean while, Stan, still throwing up, hears both Kai & Xev making out, so he goes to see what’s going on; Kai (now alive) sees Stan & goes back to making wonderful love with Xev, the thing he’s probably always wanted to do . Then both Stan & Xev start hearing voices; they go everywhere in the Lexx, hearing voices of killing 1 another; then Stan, still very ill, hears 790 encourage him to kill Xev, so he goes into where he saw Xev & Kai last; in the meantime, Xev hears voices telling her to kill Stan, including 790, encouraging her to do so. When she does find Stan, he’s making out with Kai; the the 2 of them try to chase & kill 1 another, also by the encouragement of 790 to do so, even Prince encourages Stan & Xev to kill each other. Then the poisoned berry, both Stan & Xev ate starts to wear off; but in the meantime, both Stan & Xev are still trying to kill 1 another when Kai (now alive-dead) stopped Xev from killing Stan, still quite ill, in the nick of time; then Kai finds that his machine’s been destroyed by Lyekka’s present; all 3 of our heros agree that they should go back to earth & get Lyekka before it’s too late for the earth. When they get their hands on Lyekka, it’ll be her misfortune & earth’s lucky day; when Lyekka 1st came on, I liked her, now, because she destroyed Kai’s Proto-blood machine, not only does hse owe Kai a new Proto-blood machine, now I just don’t like her anymore; she wouldn’t be my friend. This episode would’ve been much better if Stan hadn’t been so sick; if I could give this a rating, I’d give a 7-8 out 10 rating, 1) because Prince kept his promise to Kai; 2) Kai & Xev making hot, steamy love to 1 another; 3) Stan & Kai doing it to 1 another; & 4) having Kai being alive, for at least, most of the episode. If there’s a video tape of this episode, I’d get it because Kia being alive, for most of the episode & Kai & Xev making out, not because of Stan being so sickly.
    Take care, have a great Sunday & Fall & I’ll do another post of the last 2 episodes of the 4th season on Wednesday.

Lexxians Unite,
    Jhevz

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.