The world of Star Trek!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    crusader
    Participant

Iv bein wondering alot (espechaly since the disepointing news that the new Start Trek series is in the past) about whats hapening in the Star Trek world!!!

There is som clues in Voyage and Star Trek: Inseraction (Is that right spelled?) and outher places!!!
    So I thought that we could post the litle clues and speculate in whats happening at the pressent (Voyager time) Start Trek timeline!!!

Im shure you al are wondering about it to!!! Like what the War that Earth is in is al about!!!

Please post and debate the clues here!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

the new movie is about the romulans – well i think their the enemy i hope they stay in the same time frame for the movies

——————
    life dont talk to me about life – HHGTTG

crusader
    Participant

In the Voyager episode where they got contact with earth and sended the Dokter to the Alfa quadront (You know)! He ended up 3 years back in time that was the same as 14 month after Voyager disaperd!
    Anyway, in that 14 month the teknology had changed quite mutch and they where at war with aliens caled The Dominions?
    (Some new guys)
    Is that something thats was used in DS9 some years agow or is that news???
    If someone nows something about it, please tell me!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

The dominion is what DS9 was all about the entire series shows the dominion war – right from them hearing rumors about this alien race to a full scale war – and yes they are the same race from voyager and ds9 – i supposed you dont watch ds9 as often?

——————
    life dont talk to me about life – HHGTTG

crusader
    Participant

I havent had the chanse!!! Im lucky that I could se TNG and TOS! (We has cabel)
    But they never showed DS9!
    If it wasent for Sweden bying the Voyager episode, I wouldent have had the chanse to se that eather!!!

Weel, I saw a coupple of DS9 episodes whe the series was new! (It was on Skyone! They sended al TNG episodes and the DS9 episodes that where related to TNG! (When the Enterprise vissited DS9))
    The exsist to rent!!! I have planed to rent them manny times but its alot of tapes to rent!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.