They have done it now.

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx They have done it now.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

they ammended the Gemini voting rules. You can vote no matter where you live. Just choose outside Canada on the bottom of the list. You are not eligible to win the contest they are running, but you can vote. All right people this is our chance. Since you can vote once per day, per email, and most of us have a zillion of those…. And since these awards are going to be broadcast, I suggest that MMM Twack be seriously considered. I would love for him to win, I think it would be a marvelous chance to show our appreciation.

Oh all right… I also want to hear his acceptance speech thanking the Lexxians of the world for this award.

mandara k
    Participant

Do you think he’d wear a gown like J-Lo (jk)

Hell, why not? Would that be the ultimate irony; he gets the reward from those he “despises”. i bet he’d thank everyone except the Lexx fans including his third grade dance teacher.

Seriously, I think it would be good to see something like that; something that he will appreciate and take away from LEXX.

Good luck to all.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.