Timothy Zahn

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Christine Carroll
    Participant

Yes !! Yes!! Yes!! I’ve read them all!! I think there great!! I personally think he is the best Star Wars writer(other than George Lucas himself) Timothy Zahn is Great!! And sorry If this bugs anyone but …. the X-wing and Bounty Hunter novels really, really SUCK!!! TO MUCH battle/ship describtion, etc and not enough character development and plot!!!! Anyway next to Lexx, Babylon 5 and Andromeda, Star Wars is the Best Sci-Fi ever!!!! (Got EVERYTHING ever produced about Star Wars!!)

——————
    “to err is human” or is it “the air is human” ?? matt Gideon “Crusade”

“Look for me by the moonlight-
    Watch for me by moonlight-

I’ll come to thee by the moonlight,

though Hell should bar the way”

——-The Highwayman

DalekTek790
    Participant

I think Timothy Zahn is a disgrace to Star Wars. The greatest sci-fi universe ever created has no place for second-rate writers.

If you want good Star Wars-related fiction, read Star Wars Tales. Some of the sttories in the collection are uninspired, but it’s mostly gold.

——————
    Lee P. Sherman, code name DalekTek790
    Whovian, Froudian, Lexxian, etc.

SadGeezer
    Keymaster

I dont think ive asked this before so ill carry on.

Has anyone here read any of Timothy Zahns Star Wars novels?

——————
    “Its Going down his leg i think we are going to have to amputate.
    “No, dont take the leg, dont let them take the leg, they cant take the leg!!!”
    “Its heading for his testicles”
    “Take it, take the leg!!!”

[email protected]

Anonymous

Second Rate, hes the best Sci Fi write that has ever lent his talents to Star Wars, actually I think all Star Wars novels are great the way they all interact with each other, it really gives the stories so much more life. I truly thing that Zahn is the best sci fi author ever, and that Star Wars is the best sci fi universe ever and the two of them together make a great combination, however I also really enjoyed the X-Wing books which I find are more rereadable than Zahns work but proably because they are not as mememorable.

——————

[email protected]

Anonymous

I’ve read a bunch of Star wars books without knowing who wrote them…Tales from Mos Eisely…Tale from Jabba’s Palace…Bounty Hunters…and I read two of the X-wing books, just because I think Wedge Antilles is one of the coolest characters in the Star Wars universe. (And the only pilot to fight against _both_ Death Stars.)

——————
    Gideon: I thought you said you don’t hold a grudge.
    Galen: I don’t. I have no living enemies. At all.

Anonymous

At last the libary got their butts into gear and got isards revenge to me, this tells the story right after the end of the first 3 thrawn books.

——————

[email protected]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.