"To Be Continued" before the credits

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Farscape "To Be Continued" before the credits

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Umm what the heck? I would assume Sci-Fi would’ve removed this yet it ran during the horrifying end of Farscape. Like I said in another thread I’d have to assume that was not filmed with the understanding this was the finale. But why keep in the “To be Continued?”. It’s just going to drive the fans into a frenzy of speculation.

Anonymous

can you understand now why i was so completely freaked out by the ending? I’m still hoping the bunny gets pulled out of the hat and we do get another series. failing that (and this is lame substitute, but at this moment it’s all we have), there’s a bi-monthly magazine available in this country- ‘Farscape’ magazine, that runs stories written by Rockne S O’Bannon. in the issue currently available, #12,there’s a story set after S4 which is supposed to tell us about the future of Moya and her crew. i’m currently desperately trying to get my grubby maulers on a copy. it’s published by Titan Magazines- http://www.titanmagazines.co.uk, if anyone elsewhere is interested!

peacekpr
    Participant

I work at a Borders Books store, and we carry the Farscape Magazine…….thank god. You might try there if there is one near you.

peacekpr

“Does this bother you? Cuz it’s buggin the heck out of me!”

pet
    Participant

I read on the Sci-Fi boards that Henson wanted it left in in case another network wanted to continue in the future, or the Save Farscape people raise enough money to produce a final episode.

However, the post I read it on provided no source, so it’s only as believeable as you would like it to be.

I thought the “Thank You” from the Sci Fi channel at the end was lame and patronizing, though. 😡

On the other hand, if it had to end, and I do mean if, I really loved the ending. I would love to see it continue, but I really go for that dramatic Shakespearean tragedy/cliffhanger stuff. That’s the kind of ending that people will talk about for years.

Pet;D

Rin
    Participant

I REALLY didnt like the ending, for me, it was a real shock, kind of, no substance, totally lacking, unfinished….etc etc….-fume!-

Anonymous

Haya Rin, are you talking about the end of Season 4 or the season 5 mini series?

I liked the ending to Season 4 (but only because by the time I saw it I knew ther would be a finale/mini series

Didn’t lik ethe mini series – a bit lame….. but better than nothing!

Rin
    Participant

Hi,
    Yea, i was talking about the ending of series 4, i havent been able to see the mini series, and at the time of that post, i didnt know there was one, has it been aired in the uk?

Anonymous

Yep. It aired on Sci Fi. I think that there is also a DVD.

n5 -kopele
    Participant

I didn’t like neither the miniseries, nor 4.22 nor 4.1 and 3.22
    Farscape is good, but in the later season it doesn’t have proper beginning and ending episodes. And the miniseries… Real disappointment for me. The aspects of the show which I hate the most were in the center and those which I like weren’t developed at all.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.