TO "ESTEEMED" …….

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

*SIGH*

This post has been edited…. mainly because I don’t want to carry on a SciFi.Com rant over here.

If you have scifi angst – PUT IT IN THE ANGST FORUM.

as he’s known here, {DELETED}

I’ve been unregistered here for a long time for one main reason. The persecution of not only myself but also of anyone in the roleplaying game on the Sci-Fi board, by none
    other than one of your {DELETED (mainly because it was silly)}

{EDITED})} …. NOW I’M IN YOUR FACE!!
    I dont care if you delete this in five minutes or not, )}{DELETED}[/b]

{DELETED (mainly because it was silly)}

{DELETED (mainly because it was silly)}

I have one thing left to say…

GET OVER IT, IT’S BEEN A WHOLE DAMN YEAR, IT’S WORTHLESS TO KEEP HOUNDING ON IT, IT’S NOT GOING TO CHANGE ANYTHING, IN FACT, ALL IT’S GOING TO DO IS {DELETED (mainly because it was silly)}

And to Tony, why do you ….{DELETED (mainly because it was silly)}
    I always thought you had more class than to have these ….{DELETED (mainly because it was silly)}

[ 18-05-2002: Message edited by: SadGeezer ]

Anonymous

{MESSAGE DELETED …. It contained a supportive comment and link to scifi.com… or some other bbs.}

Anonymous

and at the ending of lexx, did they visit us to say goodbye to a show that ALL of us like?

of course not.
    {MESSAGE EDITED … link to a rant on scifi.com BBS}

the apec phobia lives on… it’s just a role playing game, people. get a grip.

dgrequeen
    Participant

Maya, elfie, doffy, please let it go. I know, it’s hard to be continually called foul names and constantly baited for no other reason than just wanting to play a silly game, but this solves nothing. They are never going to change. The name calling is never going to stop until you do as I do, ignore them, don’t read the posts, pretend they dropped off the earth. They are needy people, and that’s the worst thing you can do to them.

Anonymous

aww. :o( *huggles dgre’s sad, blue emoticon* i know you’re right dgre… i really do. so sorry to upset you. :o((((((((((

Anonymous

One thing that I’ve learned in previous APEC rants and arguments is that most people involved give as good as they get.

Mary, you should know better than to continue the argument on this board! It’s just not worth it!

{{This message has been moved from the LEXX GENERAL Forum to the Sci Fi Angst Forum.}}

Anonymous

This thread was moved from the LEXX General Forum

Anonymous

Yeesh!!! I dont browse these boards for a day or two and I miss all the action!

Dgrequeen has pretty much the same philosophy as I do regarding BBS’s

*Dont feed the Trolls*

theFrey
    Participant

unregistered

posted 22-05-2002 04:55 AM
    ——————————————————————————–
    Once again, your “esteemed” moderators are crossing the boundaries of good taste by putting up websites with pics of people on them (most of which they don’t even know) in an attempt to harrass the Sci-fi board.
    BTW, Tony, to post to Angst board, you need to be a registered member, something I’m sure you know I’m not…therefore, I will post here until you tell Slop and his idiot friends to stop harrassing the board, something they admint they are continuing to do….(WTF?)
    IP: Logged

Doffy
    Committed SadGeezer
    Member # 115
    posted 22-05-2002 05:02 AM
    And Slop….I thought you didn’t post there anymore.
    Guess you never did find that life you were looking for.

More Skippy Fun

——————–

“Isn’t sanity just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is that one trick, rational thinking, but when you’re good and crazy, well, the sky’s the limit!”-The Tick

Posts: 108 | From: California, USA | Registered: Feb 2001 | IP: Logged

Slopmaster
    Committed SadGeezer
    Member # 210
    posted 22-05-2002 05:02 AM
    Oh not this again, can’t we just keep the two boards seprate.
    -SM

——————–

“Squeal for the people, squeeeal!”
    Visit Slopmaster4001.com and get Lexxerized today!

Posts: 348 | From: Sirus B+ | Registered: Jun 2001 | IP: Logged

Slopmaster
    Committed SadGeezer
    Member # 210
    posted 22-05-2002 05:04 AM

Originally posted by Doffy:
    [QB]And Slop….I thought you didn’t post there anymore.
    I’m not since you ask but thats a technical matter I am working on right at the moment.

-SM

——————–

Doffy
    Committed SadGeezer
    Member # 115
    posted 22-05-2002 05:10 AM
    Obviously, you need to put forth a little more effort.
    I see you, or someone ‘posing’ as you managed to post the very same site update post as well….quite interesting, wouldn’t you say?

Slop’s Update Post

You know, you really should ask SciFi to delete that nick, since it’s being so abused and misrepresented.

——————–

“Isn’t sanity just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is that one trick, rational thinking, but when you’re good and crazy, well, the sky’s the limit!”-The Tick

Xev of R2D2
    Committed SadGeezer
    Member # 265
    posted 22-05-2002 05:14 AM
    Sorry, honeychild, but I, not Slop, posted that pic and I’m not a moderator. Need I remind you that Dgrequeen is moderator on 4 boards here. That’s 3 more than Slop.
    ——————–

“Pricks……..Pricks I say!!”- Brian Downey

Posts: 285 | From: A place that has no Labor Dept. and discrimnates against long hair | Registered: Aug 2001 | IP: Logged

Slopmaster
    Committed SadGeezer
    Member # 210
    posted 22-05-2002 05:14 AM
    You don’t have to tell me how confuseing it is. I’m still trying to get though to SciFi but it seems no one is home but until then apparently I can still use my username but so can someone else.
    -SM

——————–

Doffy
    Committed SadGeezer
    Member # 115
    posted 22-05-2002 05:17 AM
    X, child. We *know* who is doing what, and who is posting what. The point is that the ever esteemed Slop is getting right down into the muck along with you and your good buddy lexxstone.
    And sure Slop….we believe ya.

——————–

elfie
    Committed SadGeezer
    Member # 248
    posted 22-05-2002 05:19 AM

quote:
    Originally posted by Xev of R2D2:
    Sorry, honeychild, but I, not Slop, posted that pic and I’m not a moderator. Need I remind you that Dgrequeen is moderator on 4 boards here. That’s 3 more than Slop.

true but dgre isn’t bothering anybody.

and slop don’t try to say someone stole your nick and you’re not against apec, i saw your silly anti-apec banner on your site… that’s you at scifi bb and everybody knows it.

unregistered

posted 22-05-2002 05:20 AM
    Hey look, whether it’s you or X, it doesnt really matter, the actions you’ve presented are not those someone would want as representing thier board…Why don’t you just crawl into the hole both of you have crawled into and leave the other board be…If you hate the other board so much, why do you continuously haunt it with your trolling posts?…
    And TOny, thanks for unleashing your troll moderators on the unsuspecting public once again…You’re really getting a terrible reputation for harboring these individuals…

Slopmaster
    Committed SadGeezer
    Member # 210
    posted 22-05-2002 05:22 AM

quote:
    Originally posted by elfie:

true but dgre isn’t bothering anybody.

and slop don’t try to say someone stole your nick and you’re not against apec, i saw your silly anti-apec banner on your site… that’s you at scifi bb and everybody knows it.

See, this is why I failed to mention it earlier. No point in trying to tell anyone what is really going on my reputation being what it is but it hardly matters anyway.

-SM

——————–

Doffy
    Committed SadGeezer
    Member # 115
    posted 22-05-2002 05:26 AM

quote:
    See, this is why I failed to mention it earlier. No point in trying to tell anyone what is really going on my reputation being what it is but it hardly matters anyway.

Yep, I’d say your reputation is pretty much in the toilet, after what you’ve been posting. Karma’s a b***h, ain’t it?

——————–

elfie
    Committed SadGeezer
    Member # 248
    posted 22-05-2002 05:27 AM

quote:
    Originally posted by Slopmaster:

-SM

well, if your not posting at scifi did it ever occur to you that your buddy sinistermrx/xevofr2d2 may have stolen it to post under? everything the slopmaster at scifi bb says is agreeing with him… hmm… maybe you need to talk to X/xevr2d2.

unregistered

posted 22-05-2002 05:35 AM
    Keep the boards seperate? Since when do you care about either of the boards? And if Tony really believes it’s not you that has been flaming the board, I’ve got some swamp land in NY to sell him…you’re just scared he may see thru your thin excuse and see you for the real troll you are…the posts are really you, and you know it…along with Lexxstone, someone you’ve adopted to absorb some of the flack from the board. The mistake you made was in thinking that no one would be the wiser, but unfortunately your momumental ego wouldn’t allow for you to not mention the moderator status you ‘enjoy’ over here…
    Big mistake, Slop….

elfie
    Committed SadGeezer
    Member # 248
    posted 22-05-2002 06:11 AM
    oh and slop, you can change your password at the scifi bb, i’ve done it several times. you should really consider doing that.

Slopmaster
    Committed SadGeezer
    Member # 210
    posted 22-05-2002 06:15 AM

quote:
    Originally posted by elfie:
    oh and slop, you can change your password at the scifi bb, i’ve done it several times. you should really consider doing that.

*Smacks head* Why did I think of that, consider it done

-SM

——————–

Doffy
    Committed SadGeezer
    Member # 115
    posted 22-05-2002 06:28 AM

quote:
    *Smacks head* Why did I think of that, consider it done

Gee, does this mean we can look forward to a Slop-troll-free zone at SciFi now?

One can only hope.

——————–

Slopmaster
    Committed SadGeezer
    Member # 210
    posted 22-05-2002 06:36 AM

quote:

Gee, does this mean we can look forward to a Slop-troll-free zone at SciFi now?

One can only hope.

It should but if something else happens to come at me.

-SM

[ 22-05-2002: Message edited by: Slopmaster ]

——————–

Doffy
    Committed SadGeezer
    Member # 115
    posted 22-05-2002 06:45 AM

quote:
    It should but if something else happens to come at me.

Like a karma bus?

——————–

Doffy
    Committed SadGeezer
    Member # 115
    posted 22-05-2002 06:52 AM
    Oh, and this is interesting. A rude post to Brian Downey, no less, with an apology. I guess this means it was the real Slopmaster all along?
    Brian’s Postcard Thread

——————–

elfie
    Committed SadGeezer
    Member # 248
    posted 22-05-2002 07:32 AM

quote:
    Oh, and this is interesting. A rude post to Brian Downey, no less, with an apology. I guess this means it was the real Slopmaster all along?
    Brian’s Postcard Thread

why be mean to brian??? he is the best to the fans of any actor i’ve ever met!!

LexxLurker
    Committed SadGeezer
    Member # 287
    posted 22-05-2002 08:49 AM
    Jesus guys this is getting a little out of hand, find another hobby other than fighting with people whom you’ll never meet. Or if you’d like to continue exchange phone numbers or something. Honestly this is a community board and for you to bring this **** here is crossing the line. I’d hate to see Saddy have to bring down a heavy hand and start banning IPs on what’s always been a ‘friendly’ board.
    Posts: 369 | From: The Cluster known as Los Angeles | Registered: Aug 2001 | IP: Logged

[ 22-05-2002: Message edited by: thefrey ]

Flamegrape
    Participant

I agree with LexxLurker. This discussion pertains to events occuring on another bulletin board.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by SadGeezer:
    One thing that I’ve learned in previous APEC rants and arguments is that most people involved give as good as they get.

Mary, you should know better than to continue the argument on this board! It’s just not worth it!

{{This message has been moved from the LEXX GENERAL Forum to the Sci Fi Angst Forum.}}

EXCUSE ME, Tony, but why are you dragging MY name into this?? I’ve been away in Las Vegas while this sh!t was happening on BOTH boards. If you don’t believe me you can ask one of your OWN moderators, Frey. She met me in person.

MM

Flamegrape
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Micromary:

EXCUSE ME, Tony, but why are you dragging MY name into this?? I’ve been away in Las Vegas while this sh!t was happening on BOTH boards. If you don’t believe me you can ask one of your OWN moderators, Frey. She met me in person.

MM

? ? ? ?

Good point, Mary. What did you mean by that comment, Tony? (I’m probably in danger of widening the arguement… hmm… And I don’t really mean to do that.)

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Flamegrape:

? ? ? ?

Good point, Mary. What did you mean by that comment, Tony?

Let’s all step back for a moment, calm down, and try to give Tony the benefit of the doubt here. It’s entirely possible that he just had a brain fart when typing a name and didn’t realize his mistake: the original post was from mayaxiong, so it’s possible that he slipped up and called “maya” “mary.” Both are 4 letters long, begin with “ma” and have a “y” in there (not to mention that both are shortened parts of 9-letter names). I sincerely doubt that Tony was trying to pin the blame on innocent parties (unlike some who charge that Tony is responsible for the actions of others and has “unleashed” trolls on an unsuspecting public).

–Aleck

FX
    Participant

bored now….

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.