Torchwood

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tod
    Participant

Anyone seen Doctor Who spinoff Torchwood yet?
    I think it is great! ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous

WoW!

I think you’re the only one then. I slated it in the SadCAST reviews and I’m finding it really difficult to motivate myself to watch any more episodes (seen up to episode 4 so far).

Anonymous

It seems to be a series with a few nuggets of gold, but not too often (I’m certainly not motivated to watch it frequently – and I have on demand TV!)

nursewhen
    Participant

Didn’t enjoy Torchwood at all (Except for the last 2 episodes where Owen got shot and Captain Jack gave that bunch of losers a piece of his mind.)

But it did spawn this wonderful piece of satire which I saw performed at Redemption’07 (The best sci fi convention on the planet)

http://www.regdeveloper.co.uk/2006/11/06/torchwood/

My favourite quote :-

‘Doctor Owen Harper. I’m a weasel-faced would-be rapist and self-described twat. By dint of great effort, I have made myself even less sympathetic and more unlikeable than the other characters.’

Anonymous

I thought Torchwood was good.
    Considering the only great SCI-FI the UK has ever produced was Quartermass & Dr Who, I didn’t think Torchwood was too bad.

spooookie
    Participant

Rudehousewives,You seem to be forgetting The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy,red dwarf,and Blakes seven.

As for Torchwood though,I thought it was very dull and just too childish in its attempt to be adult,season two can not be any worse,but im not hanging out in anticipation for it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.