Trivia Question for die-hard ‘Scapers

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Farscape Trivia Question for die-hard ‘Scapers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Okay, I got a really interesting question for you knowledgable Farscape fans.

In 1×22 Family Ties, Crais has an interesting conversation with Scorpius, and I don’t have a clue what it means. Could he be talking about that Kaleish girl Sickoziou or however you spell her name from Season 4?

Because we don’t meet her again until after Crais is dead, and Crais is the only one that knows about her besides Scorpius, so it seems to fit.

Please fill me in !

Here’s the conversation. Its on 1×22 just before the intro to the show.

It begins with them talking about Rigel coming to defect to the Command Carrier.

Scorpius: Any other vessels in motion out there?

Crais: Just our own outbound Maurader, with the Alien Girl you adopted.

Scorpius: Have you found my Security Officer assigned to watch her?

Crais (ignoring the question): Why would the Heinirian be travelling alone?

they never talk about it again. What’d I miss? =)

Thanks!

Nebagram
    Participant

Don’t think they were talking about Sikozu there TBH, more likely they were talking about M-Lee, the bone-eating creature from the previous episode (as you recall, she stayed down on the planet after Crichton & co left, seemingly to trap Scorpius and kill him. Obviously, that didn’t happen). Well spotted, though.

Anonymous
    Nebagram wrote:

more likely they were talking about M-Lee, the bone-eating creature from the previous episode (as you recall, she stayed down on the planet after Crichton & co left, seemingly to trap Scorpius and kill him. Obviously, that didn’t happen).

Doh! Spot on. I was under the wrong impression that the previous 2 eps were “Nerve” and “The Hidden Memory” and that’s the first time we meet Scorpi.

But I totally forgot about Bone to be Wild! Thanks, that quote was bugging the heck out of me and I’m a conspiricy nut ๐Ÿ˜†

Anonymous

Actually I got one more question too:

At the end of season 3 when the Command Carrier is being destroyed Scorpius grabs Bracca and says “Come with me” then tells John he’s probably not getting off the carrier ala I’ve given up.

Now obviously you’d think he was just explaining to Bracca that he was going to leave and he had to stay a PK and spy for him.

But was I missing something? Seemed a little too obvious.

Nebagram
    Participant

Obvious looking back on it now, but maybe not at the time- that said, though, maybe it’s time I gave Lambs to the Slaughter a repeat viewing… ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous
    ”LexxLurker” wrote:

Actually I got one more question too:

At the end of season 3 when the Command Carrier is being destroyed Scorpius grabs Bracca and says “Come with me” then tells John he’s probably not getting off the carrier ala I’ve given up.

Now obviously you’d think he was just explaining to Bracca that he was going to leave and he had to stay a PK and spy for him.

But was I missing something? Seemed a little too obvious.

I also found a deleted scene stuck among a preview for a Season 4 episode that’s quite confusing.

It shows Bracca and Scorpius in the Maurader hanger (aboard the Command Carrier during the above referenced quote?)

Scorpius warns Bracca about Grazer at which Bracca claims something along the lines of

“The only thing I know is you no longer have a ship!”

Interesting stuff, if anyone can fill in the details lemme know ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.