What episodes have the most upskirt shots?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx What episodes have the most upskirt shots?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

The outfits are great. So many peeks, so little video tape.

Anonymous

Hmmmm…Nice topic. Well off the top of my head, I remember that you can clearly see Zev’s underwear when she climbs out of the tube in “Eating Pattern”. Theres the bit in K-Town when Xev crawls through the hole in the wall. I’m not suure but there maybe a few shots in “Love grows” and in “Wake the dead” (when Xev is doing her exercises).

——————
    “Prick your finger it is done. The moon has now eclipsed the sun. The angel has spread it’s wings, the time has come for better things…”

DalekTek790
    Participant

I am not comfortable with these topics on this message board
    ——————
    Lee P. Sherman, code name DalekTek790
    Whovian, Froudian, Lexxian, etc.

[This message has been edited by FX (edited March 22, 2001).]

Anonymous

No disrespect but who are “We”? And why don’t they want these kind of topics on “thier” discussion board?
    Lexx features these scenes so I feel they are perfectly acceptable to discuss.

——————
    “Prick your finger it is done. The moon has now eclipsed the sun. The angel has spread it’s wings, the time has come for better things…”

[This message has been edited by Mercury (edited March 21, 2001).]

kaisothergirl2
    Participant

Hya )
    I have to say that if we girlies can discuss Kai’s codpeice and droolworthiness, I don’t see why the boys [or girls for that matter] can’t discuss Zev’s/Xev’s knickers
    TA
    TA
    kog2

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by kaisothergirl2:
    Hya )
    I have to say that if we girlies can discuss Kai’s codpeice and droolworthiness, I don’t see why the boys [or girls for that matter] can’t discuss Zev’s/Xev’s knickers
    TA
    TA
    kog2

true enough, equal time for all interested parties i say…i’m just waiting to see the shot of live kai’s “knickers” that buggy talks about in her review…in the interest of accuracy however, i feel compelled to point out that we are not actually seeing underwear but little tennis pantie-like costumes , and did anyone notice how vile and stained stan’s tidy whities appear to be when we are forced to see him in his undies? oh and those of you that have dvd players, when xev first materializes covered in slime, is she wearing anything under the slime,it is hard to tell on american tv!

DalekTek790
    Participant

Aaagh! F.X. edited my post, now I sound like a puss.

——————

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by DalekTek790:
    Aaagh! F.X. edited my post, now I sound like a puss.

please see lomia is back topic, i do not like to censor but i also do not like arguments and until you couch your statements in a less provocative fashion i will be forced to edit just to save hurt feelings

Anonymous

FX, I agree that Lee’s response was a little badly put, but your editing could have included a comment about your edit & the reasons. This would have meant that Mercury’s post would not seem incorrect & Lee would not have had to make his second post & also you would not have needed your explanation post… erm… & I would not have posted this…

DalekTek790
    Participant

My post did not contain anything vulgar, sexual, or insulting. Why would you censor it, yet leave the multitude of offensive posts by other members (and non-members) untouched?

If you had deleted the whole topic, my post wouldn’t have been necessary.

I was not speaking as myself, but as the representitive of the message board. It could just as easily have been any other member. I was just the one who saw it first.

You didn’t just delete the post, either, you replaced it with something I didn’t say. That’s worse than censorship.

——————

Anonymous

I can’t see anything offensive about this topic. Whats wrong with looking at Xev’s panties?!! Xev is presented in the show as a SEXUAL person, creature or whatever you wanna call her; so she is likely to get a SEXUAL response in one way or another.
    FX edited the message because you sounded like you were speaking for the group when you were not.

——————

[This message has been edited by Mercury (edited March 25, 2001).]

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by DalekTek790:
    My post did not contain anything vulgar, sexual, or insulting. Why would you censor it, yet leave the multitude of offensive posts by other members (and non-members) untouched?
    [/B]

I, personally, found your message insulting, as you were making the arrogant decision to speak on my behalf (as a member of this board), when you have no authority to do so.

quote:

I was not speaking as myself, but as the representitive of the message board. It could just as easily have been any other member. I was just the one who saw it first.

See above note, also see the “Lomea is Back” discussion.

FX has every right to do as she sees fit to maintain a semblance of order on the board, which is why she is a moderator, and in a position of authority to say what topics get posted or not. As far as I can tell, neither she, nor Sad, nor anyone else in a position of authority here has said that they speak for anyone on the board other than themselves and other moderators, and when they have taken actions such as the one you are complaining about, they have acted in the best interests of the board (such as the steps taken by Sad to smooth over hard feelings on the UnCon board…he never said that he was speaking for anyone else, yet he was doing it for the benefit of everyone involved).

–Aleck

Anonymous

thank you aleck and mercury for understanding my intent… dalek tek it is true you are never vulgar or sexual, but although this may seem incomprehensible to you, it is not my job to edit tastelessness or vulgarity, it is however my job to try to keep members from being offended, and although i do not wish to offend you either, i thought that if i edited your post as i did, you would see exactly what many of the peeps here are offended by, and i assumed wrongly that the “edited by fx” would make clear to everyone what had occurred, in other words i do not like to chastise you or anyone else on the board…hence the attempt at subtlety from now on i will email people when i edit, with reasons why so as to save any embarassment by public tonguelashing

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.