Whats new on LEXX?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    crusader
    Participant

Hey, guys! Sorry that I havent bein here in a wile!
    I havent had the time!
    Last I where here it was kinda slow but now that Im back it looks like everything has moved in rocket speed! I dont have time to check al the topics so if someone would please post what new has happend in the LEXX world? (I dont mean what new has happend in the episodes! Since I plan to by series 4 and watch it myself)

What I want to know is stuff like what happend to the Paul intervue!
    Doe you know the names of the last episodes of series 4?
    Any news on series 5?
    Every news you got on LEXX!

Thanks!

Headgehog
    Participant

The Paul Donovan interview pretty much answers most of your questions. We learned that this will be the last season of Lexx. We also learned that one episode will be entitled “Viva Lexx Vegas”. At to where it fits into the episode order, we don’t know, nor do have we heard what the other remainig episodes will be called. They did tell us though that the series will come full circle.

Another thing they mentioned was that the upcoming episode (Fluffdaddy, if your in the states)orgianlly was 59 min long. They had to cut out something like 14 min for US televison. However they said that the uncut version will be show on the dvds. Aleck was quite surprised to hear this, especially since he’s the one who works on the Lexx DVD’s and he heard it from us fans.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Headgehog:
    Another thing they mentioned was that the upcoming episode (Fluffdaddy, if your in the states)orgianlly was 59 min long. They had to cut out something like 14 min for US televison. However they said that the uncut version will be show on the dvds. Aleck was quite surprised to hear this, especially since he’s the one who works on the Lexx DVD’s and he heard it from us fans.

Only because we haven’t even begun to discuss Season 4 DVDs with them yet. I was surprised because they’ve apparantly been kind of haphazard about indexing the outtakes, so they’ve been spread all over the place until this season. I have used that statement as blackmail material to try and weasel outtakes of Season 3 from them, though. Details as they come.

–Aleck

crusader
    Participant

Only on DVD? Not on the Videos that should be reliased soon in UK?

Are the ansers posted here somewhere? If, then whats the name of the topic?

Any outher news?

Anonymous

Welcome Back, Crusader…

You were missed!!!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by crusader:
    Only on DVD? Not on the Videos that should be reliased soon in UK?

No news on the UK videos. I would assume that the majority of the outtakes are only going to be available on DVD, since they didn’t say anything about the VHS tapes, and most supplemental stuff is only available on DVD anyway.

–Aleck

Anonymous

More Sci Fi diddling is on the horizon. the 21st of this month will be the last time Lexx is on at 10 eastern, 9 central time. As of Sunday the 30th, season 4 starts over at 2am eastern 2am central and that is the only time I was able to find it on at all. I am major ticked. What has been bantied around regarding season 4 videos in the UK? Does anyone have concrete verification that the show will be available? I’m ready.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Aleck:

No news on the UK videos. I would assume that the majority of the outtakes are only going to be available on DVD, since they didn’t say anything about the VHS tapes, and most supplemental stuff is only available on DVD anyway.

Hi, Aleck, I just bought my first episodes of Lexx, from Suncoast Videos today… They are 2:1 through 4. I loved the McManus interview, never have I heard the word “babe” uttered so sexy before….They were great…..Oh, yea, they are on VHS… I’ll probably go tomorrow and get 2:5 through 8 as they only had one copy left…… It was my first time seeing Mandrid and Terminal….Two excellent episodes… Keep em coming and I’ll keep buying….
    –Aleck

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by nwmonikr:
    More Sci Fi diddling is on the horizon. the 21st of this month will be the last time Lexx is on at 10 eastern, 9 central time. As of Sunday the 30th, season 4 starts over at 2am eastern 2am central and that is the only time I was able to find it on at all. I am major ticked.

While it’s annoying, you won’t be missing any new episodes nor will it be the last time that Sci Fi shows it in the Friday Prime slot. They’re taking a hiatus until more episodes are ready to be shown, and are going to be re-running the earlier eps on Sunday night/Monday morning. Canada is doing the same thing, though I think they’ll be something like 2 episodes ahead of us by the time they take a break. They did the same thing with Season 3 when it was originally shown in the US.

–Aleck

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by :
    Hi, Aleck, I just bought my first episodes of Lexx, from Suncoast Videos today… They are 2:1 through 4. I loved the McManus interview, never have I heard the word “babe” uttered so sexy before….They were great…..Oh, yea, they are on VHS… I’ll probably go tomorrow and get 2:5 through 8 as they only had one copy left…… It was my first time seeing Mandrid and Terminal….Two excellent episodes… Keep em coming and I’ll keep buying….

Cool!!! Glad you liked ’em! Like I’d said in another thread, they should keep coming out just about every other month, with the last one in Season 2 in stores January 29, and Season 3 will be coming out on the last Tuesday of every other month (S3V1 should be out March 26, for example). While I work mostly on the DVD stuff (because it requires more work), the VHS is an offshoot of my work (checking the masters, making sure there’s no problems with the transfers), so I’m proud of them as well.

–Aleck

Anonymous

SciFi doesn’t rerun LEXX in it’s own primetime slot. I’m not saying they’ve never done it. When the second half of season 3 was being shown on Monday nites.. after episode 3.13 I believe they did show the first 2 or 3 eps of season 2 the following mondays. But before they got to ep 4 or 5 they realized they were re-running LEXX in the Primetime line-up and quickly corected their mistake and pulled it from the Monday nite primetime slot. They did continue to show it at 2am on Sunday nite/Monday mornings.

Truly Aleck is the hardest working man in all of DVD-dom

[ 18-09-2001: Message edited by: X ]

Anonymous

Originally posted by Aleck:
    [QB]

Cool!!! Glad you liked ’em! Like I’d said in another thread, they should keep coming out just about every other month, with the last one in Season 2 in stores January 29, and Season 3 will be coming out on the last Tuesday of every other month (S3V1 should be out March 26, for example). While I work mostly on the DVD stuff (because it requires more work), the VHS is an offshoot of my work (checking the masters, making sure there’s no problems with the transfers), so I’m proud of them as well.

You *should* be proud of your work, Aleck – the DVD’s are great! I eagerly look forward to the next one on October 2nd.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.