why dose Xev refuse to put out for Stan?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx why dose Xev refuse to put out for Stan?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Dudelove76
    Participant

Yes granted Stans a smelly dirty sad old man, but is’nt Xev supposed to be a love slave is’nt she driven to please ALL men, why is Stan excluded, christ she’s obsessed with Kai and his freaking dead!, as he would say “the dead don’t get boners”, so why not Stan?

nursewhen
    Participant

Xev is only partially a love slave.
    The drive to fall for anything male that moves (and I was going to say ‘and is still breathing’, but that’s obviously redundant in this case ๐Ÿ˜† ) was transferred to 790. Not to her.

She simply doesn’t find Stan attractive and therefore has no drive to ‘put out’ for him.

She does later in series 3 become good friends with him which is quite touching.

Dudelove76
    Participant

I remember Zev used to tease Stan alot in the first series, I think Zev is slutier than Xev

nursewhen
    Participant

I personally think that Zev had more fights with Stan in the first series. Xev teased him far more which was unkind at times, especially as she knew how frustrated he was.

Dudelove76
    Participant

I feel sorry for Stan sometimes, I mean he saved Xev’s life once and she still disrespects him all the time, and she’s obsessed with Kai and Kai dose’nt have any feelings for her whatsoever

Anonymous
    Dudelove76 wrote:

I feel sorry for Stan sometimes, I mean he saved Xev’s life once and she still disrespects him all the time, and she’s obsessed with Kai and Kai dose’nt have any feelings for her whatsoever

Wow! your powers of observation are awsome!

lizard
    Participant

Hang in there buddy, In “love grows” she has her (?) way with him.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.