Wouldn’t Xev die……

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Wouldn’t Xev die……

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

In Vlad(?),Kai opens the moth’s door while there in midair.Wouldn’t have Xev died because they’re too high?Note:as you get higher the air thins.
    Kaiolicious!

Anonymous

*shrugs* maybe cluster lizards don’t need as much oxygen? that seems to be the reason for lots of stuff Xev can do…
    mmmm…nice big pic of Kai…

Anonymous

WOW! Where’d you get the Kai pic?

Depends on how high they were, the other problem would be de-pressurization.

But then again, it’s Lexx!

Anonymous

Ooooh,I got the pick from scifi.com/lexx.Thanks for voting for me Hypatia

[ 15-09-2001: Message edited by: T3 ]

Headgehog
    Participant

One thing I’ve learned about Lexx is to forget all the science and engineering I’ve ever learned, for the simple fact that the laws of physics just don’t apply. Unless of course it adds to the plot. Examples of such rules that don’t apply are:
    *the speed of light, light moves instantly from place to place.
    *Ideal gas law, as you’ve mentioned above
    *gravity, Lexx ignores the effects of large masses would have on one another, Like how fire and water should have pulled each other apart, mantrid drones exerting a great effect on strs but not each other
    *finally the conservation laws, the enrgy required to blow up a planet is huge, mass should be ionized (~disintegrated) in close proximity to a thermo-nuclear blast, drones converting elements into the needed elements/isotopes takes ung-dly amounts of energy.

You should get the idea by now, I just sit back, relax, and enjoy the show, adn envy that my engr homework were as simple as Lexx makes it seem.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.