WOW! It’s Time Come Round at Last!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Andromeda WOW! It’s Time Come Round at Last!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Wadda cracker! Watching them all getting their asses wupped by a bunch of screaming (and scheming) Magog was certainly a break from the norm. This was much more full of action that the other episodes…..

Although, did you get the impression that there was just a lot of chasing around and Magog fighting for an hour.

The bit about the backup copy of Rommie was interesting, and the huge Magog spaceship/incubation chamber. I can’t wait until next week to see the first episode of season 2!

What did you think?

[ 25-09-2001: Message edited by: SadGeezer ]

Anonymous

Oh my! This was the best episode of the season. They always save the budget for a really impressive cliff-hanger at the end on sci-fi shows don’t they?

I loved the Tyr/Harper interaction too: now I know where all that slash fan fiction came from! Whoooo

Six days to go…I’m wishing my life away here.

Anonymous

Oh my! This was the best episode of the season. They always save the budget for a really impressive cliff-hanger at the end on sci-fi shows don’t they?

I loved the Tyr/Harper interaction too: now I know where all that slash fan fiction came from! Whoooo

Six days to go…I’m wishing my life away here.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Tyr as a father figure for Harper.. scary isn’t it?

And the return of the glowing git..

Anonymous
    Inactive

Tyr as a father figure for Harper.. scary isn’t it?

And the return of the glowing git..

Anonymous

Now that people are gonna get season two in a week or so and everyone is talking about the last episode and Harper being infested and eveything I’m feeling left out. I wish I knew what everyone is talking about- but alas, I only saw 15 episodes.
    -Ivy-

Anonymous

Now that people are gonna get season two in a week or so and everyone is talking about the last episode and Harper being infested and eveything I’m feeling left out. I wish I knew what everyone is talking about- but alas, I only saw 15 episodes.
    -Ivy-

Anonymous

The interaction between Tyr and Harper was cute…see, Tyr IS just a big softy on the inside.

Anonymous

The interaction between Tyr and Harper was cute…see, Tyr IS just a big softy on the inside.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.