Xev and Zev love slave capability

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Xev and Zev love slave capability

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Sure, threads are posted about who is sexier, prettier, better at acting. But the main question I feel before liking or disliking either of the X(z)evs is, “which of em would work out better in the sac?”

Honestly now, regardless of what is said about either of the characters (do not judge on who is more innocent, I beg of you) I want an opinion, preferrably an explained one, upon which of the X(z)evs would be better for pleasure!

Hoping for two but maybe one will do,
    Cannedman

Anonymous

Well when Zev dies she was still a virgin so maybe Xev would be better now she has had more experiance (ie, when she lost her cherry with the [lucky, lucky] monks on Nook.)

——————
    “I throw a little fit, I slit my teenage wrist. The most I can learn is in records that you burn”

“drove the children from their chores. Handcrafted housewifes into whores. Fear of the beast is calling it near, creating what we’re hating; its only fear that is here….”

Anonymous

this is a silly post, i mean what does it matter, none of us are ever gonna get to choose which 1 to have sex with in real life, are we. I would go for Xev though.
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.lol

——————
    quoth the Raven ‘nevermore’

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Raven:
    this is a silly post, i mean what does it matter, none of us are ever gonna get to choose which 1 to have sex with in real life, are we. I would go for Xev though.
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.lol

Raven, of course it’s silly, and of course we will never get one of them in real life. But really Raven, is it so wrong for a guy to dream? And as I like to say (for the moment) “Why take one when you can have both?”

I mean, honestly, might as well have the best of both worlds (Xevs sex appeal and Zevs just plain sexy look). Ah **** it! Gimme a side order of Wist to go with the main course! (I know it’s silly, but really, I have a dream).

Takin’ both with a side order,
    Cannedman

Anonymous

Well seeing Xev almost naked in “The web” and in those sheets in “Luvliner” I would have to say Xev obviously. I mean did you see those legs, there is a chick with a body that would kill any man with in five minutes.

-SM

Anonymous

are you boys going to start writing fanfix and chocolate tradition and all that stuff? well, it will be a nice change from all the kai fantasizing i suppose…enjoy, and remember, while there is life there is hope

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by FX:
    are you boys going to start writing fanfix and chocolate tradition and all that stuff? well, it will be a nice change from all the kai fantasizing i suppose…enjoy, and remember, while there is life there is hope

Good sir, as long as Xenia Seeberg is still young and carrying a pulse there is hope for me and my dogfaced bretheren.

Keeping a dream in his heart,
    Cannedman

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Cannedman The Bio Vizier:

Good sir, as long as Xenia Seeberg is still young and carrying a pulse there is hope for me and my dogfaced bretheren.

Keeping a dream in his heart,
    Cannedman

errm, actually i am a ma’am…best of luck to you and your dogfaced brethren

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by FX:

errm, actually i am a ma’am…best of luck to you and your dogfaced brethren

Er… Terribly sorry for the gender mix up, I just don’t see many (if any, hey, poetry!)
    females that are into sci-fi and the like.

And thank you, my bretheren and I
    will keep on striving, crawling every inch, towards the promised lands (the details of which may be considered a reason to ban me from this discussion board, so, nuts to that!).

the sad and confused little puppet,
    Cannedman

Anonymous

quote:

Er… Terribly sorry for the gender mix up, I just don’t see many (if any, hey, poetry!)

I think you’ll find that the typical male-to-female sci-fi-fan ratio is completely reversed when it comes to LEXX. Which surprised the heck out of me. And that’s hard to do, since I keep my heck fairly well-protected.

–Aleck

Anonymous

Dog faced bretheren? hey speak for yourself. Even attractive type people, like myslef, still like to fantasize about Xenia. Eva’s ok, but that “Yoda cross-eyed” thing she has goin on kinda undoes it for me at times.

So it’s Xenia with DSL’s or Eva with Yoda eyes. But instead of choosing one woman, why not just choose both?

Funny you should mention that stuff, FX. What do you think drove me and Slop here? Of course I don’t know why I didn’t start posting here to begin with. Nothing to do with trying to schmooze up to Aleck from Acorn Media!!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by X:
    Of course I don’t know why I didn’t start posting here to begin with. Nothing to do with trying to schmooze up to Aleck from Acorn Media!!

What, I’m schmoozable? Man, this has got to be the first time anyone has ever mentioned me and the word schmooze in the same sentence (unless it was about me trying to schmooze up to someone else!). Go on and deny it, but you’re just trying to hang with me, the international jet-setter that I am!

–Aleck

Anonymous

quote:

And thank you, my bretheren and I
    will keep on striving, crawling every inch, towards the promised lands the sad and confused little puppet,
    Cannedman

dont be sad and confused little puppet, i was just cruising around reading and happened upon this amusing thread…you guys are all pretty new here so you haven’t been bored by our lengthy discussions on whether or not kai has enough padding on him for one to avoid being stabbed to death by hipbones, and how to avoid such occurrences
    i never thought of scifi as male or female before you guys brought it up here, but i have never been to any conventions…seems like the forbidden planet always had equal numbers of both flavors, except the comic book section
    as for ‘dog-faced’, my dog is quite handsome and much more entertaining than most of my male co workers, dunno any of you guys, but at least you are entertaining
    as for aleck, international jet-setter?! on dc public transit?! puhleeze, you are getting delusions of adequacy again ! we just love you for your dvds and sharp repartee with dt(here i am throwing french around again! boy does my back hurt…)

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by FX:
    as for aleck, international jet-setter?! on dc public transit?! puhleeze, you are getting delusions of adequacy again ! we just love you for your dvds and sharp repartee with dt(here i am throwing french around again! boy does my back hurt…)

Hey, you don’t know what kind of secret life I lead. I could very well be an international jet-setting type. Well, I’ve been on a jet, and I’ve flown to international locales. Not recently or anything, but I did.
    …And all I’m loved for are my DVDs and my sparring matches with DT? That’s it? *sigh*…The ego is a fragile thing, you know.

–Aleck

Anonymous

Having gone to UnCon and having the priviledge of actually having Xenia Seeburg’s arms around me (I got photographic proof!), I can say this:

Xenia is one of those few people who is even more beautiful in person than on screen (if that’s even possible in her case). Her voice sounds exactly the same in person as it does on screen. She seemed to be of medium height (although she had some very high heel clogs on). And she is a VERY kind, sweet person. So my very biased opinion would be for Xev (although give Zev a break–Eva was only 19 when she filmed the Dark Zone movies!).

–wonderchicken

Anonymous

Hey, Aleck don’t forget those Xclusive LEXX trading cards. I shoulda had you send me another set just for the hell of it

As for this Eva being 19 nonsense.. that doesn’t really affect people’s oppinions, at least I don’t think it does. It sounds like some Eva fans even believe she wasn’t that great as Zev so they offer that as an Xcuse. I just think Xenia has more of a pressence personally, I guess the same way that Micheal McManus has on women.

Eva was adequete for what I think the beans had in mind at the time but clearly the part became something more when Xenia took over. But it can be suicide for an actor or a series, when replacing a favorite lead character, if the new actor doesn’t try to make the part different or their own. To not do this would simply be the new actor becoming a pale carbon copy replacement of the original. And sometimes it just takes the right person to really make a part take off and has nothing to do with actor’s abilities.

Xample: Craig Beirko as “Dave Lister” in the US pilot for Red Dwarf. He’s a great actor, but it was just wrong. Cat and Rimmer were simply pale replacements. Then there’s another segment showing off clips from the would be Americanized series w/ a female version of Cat as portrayed by Terry Farrel (however you spell it) from Deep Space Nine fame. If you haven’t seen this, it’s not as bad as the Star Wars Holiday Special, but it is none the less just plain wrong.

Hmm.. I was saying something about trading cards then I got lost.

Anonymous

okay okay, i admit i do not understand what makes one ordinary person look sexy, whereas a very attractive person can be completely devoid of sex appeal, but given that zev,xev, and wist are all really goodlooking, to me it would seem that wist would have the most sex appeal to a male, she seems…slinkier… whereas zev is more wholesome looking, and xev is almost a frank frazetta cartoon image with the lips and the yabongas…are you guys saying that you like the more constructed look? or are you responding to xev’s attempts to appeal to male fantasies?
    oh and aleck, what trading cards?! how come i didn’t get any trading cards?!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.