You know what?!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

This is getting under my skin.A person at a certain board(not mentioning any names,unless I want too) said that Lexx is the next show to be getting canceled after the Invisible Man.Is this true?If so,I wouldn’t be suprised by the Scicrap channel.Don’t get me wrong,I like my science fiction,but the SFC isn’t all that with a bag of chips and liquified giga shadow brains to wash it down!

Headgehog
    Participant

quote:

Originally Posted by T3
    A person at a certain board(not mentioning any names,unless I want too) said that Lexx is the next show to be getting canceled after the Invisible Man.Is this true?If so,I wouldn’t be suprised by the Scicrap channel.

I’m afraid this may be true. The beans have siad that this will be the last season but Brian said that enough fan support may lead to new Lexx. Doffy posted on scifi.com that Brian said that he would contact us when the time is right. As far as scifi is concerned, we know that they picked up Stargate SG-1, and have plans for a a possible B5: Legend of the Rangers series. This means that two shows have to go, I-man and First Wave. If scifi has something else up their sleave, Lexx is next to go. Seeing as how Farscape (they’ve ran that into the ground and renewed it 2 seasons) gets about 1.4, The Chronicle and Outer Limits get about 1.2, Lexx sees 1.1. But maybe the gerbils will make another night of Prime, and the beans decide to continue, then Lexx may be kept.

Flamegrape
    Participant

Don’t get your hopes up.

I’m constantly imagining what it’s like for the cast and crew of Lexx. If I were them, I’d want to move on.

But if there’s a spin-off, then I want The Xev Show or Xevivor!

Anonymous

Out of place rant:

And if they’re going to do anything B5-related, why in the name of everything holy don’t they bring Crusade back?! I want Crusade, not some show about the Rangers! And I want Lexx, too! *skulks off angrily*

Anonymous

Yes, the possibility is there, but from what Brian has said, it depends on so many things. Ad revenues are down, and in the wake of 9/11, there are many economic factors that are out of anyone’s control. He did say that the fans would probably be an integral part of getting any new series up and running. He thought that it would probably be best to wait until Season 4 winds down, and that he would let us know when the time is right to inundate SciFi with our letters of support.

Anonymous

I for one will do anything (within reason) to see a new Lexx season happen. However, I must agree, I don’t really care about the new Ranger series for Babalon Five…they’ve killed off all the characters I had cared to watch a long time ago. I’ve just got my family the Lexx…and I want it to stay on a while longer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.