MM on Sunday Showcase

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx MM on Sunday Showcase

Viewing 9 posts - 51 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Lizard:
    Good lord! I have offended people who like to watch Lexx with my naughty talk! I must have sunk to a new low, what next! I have been edited!

From now on I will watch my language on this dainty board…

Actually, some of you may be younger than I think. Young and tender.

yes and tasty too lizard, whenever i visit my friends with children i am continually editing myself, and although sad does have a warning posted at the home page, there are people close to or under eighteen here, including deuce/dalek tek, so you didn’t cross my eyes any, but i suppose we have to be somewhat circumspect around the young ‘uns

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by trillian:
    Hey, guess what? Your right, I don’t flipping care.

I just thought it was interesting that he said that he was posting under the assumed name when he was saying things that might be considered offensive to the moderators (or something to that effect), when it seems like every other post he makes is written intentionally to push people’s buttons.

And once again, a backhanded insult from you. Surprise, surprise…NOT.

Agreed. He just gets reprimanded by FX for, among other things, impugning the intelligence of the other board members, and then deigns to tell everyone that he didn’t believe that they were smart enough to figure his little “assumed identity” game out.
    Feh.

–Aleck

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by trillian:
    Hey, guess what? Your right, I don’t flipping care.

I just thought it was interesting that he said that he was posting under the assumed name when he was saying things that might be considered offensive to the moderators (or something to that effect), when it seems like every other post he makes is written intentionally to push people’s buttons.

And once again, a backhanded insult from you. Surprise, surprise…NOT.

Agreed. He just gets reprimanded by FX for, among other things, impugning the intelligence of the other board members, and then deigns to tell everyone that he didn’t believe that they were smart enough to figure his little “assumed identity” game out.
    Feh.

–Aleck

Anonymous

Speaking of assumed identitiy, I heard that a peticular star was visiting his own website under an assumed name and flaming as hard as he could – just to hear the nice comments made about him by adoring fans.

*sigh* I’ll never give up hoping. And I have a feeling that he’d give Dalek a run for his money!

——————
    “We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars…” Oscar Wilde

Anonymous

Speaking of assumed identitiy, I heard that a peticular star was visiting his own website under an assumed name and flaming as hard as he could – just to hear the nice comments made about him by adoring fans.

*sigh* I’ll never give up hoping. And I have a feeling that he’d give Dalek a run for his money!

——————
    “We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars…” Oscar Wilde

Anonymous

Naaah, Lizard, what FX said up there. I doubt there’s much left that I haven’t heard (**cough!** or, said ) But, once you volunteer to be the designated driver, ya gotta start collectin’ keys. As I said, no offense intended and certainly, none taken. Just lookin’ out for stray kinder.

Now, hasn’t this whole schizophrenic episode taken up more than enough time and energy? Y’all post however and as whoever you like. But, baiting and ambushing people just to elicit extreme responses? Well, that’s just not what this board is about. It’s a Lexx forum. And, as far as boards go, it’s friendlier and more accepting, by far then some of the other boards I frequent. Let’s not degenerate into something ugly, ‘kay? Dare I say it; “Can’t we all get along?”
    Dalek, if you’re afraid to state your piece as Dalek, so be it. You said you did it because you were afraid people would be mad at you if you posted certain stuff. Now, barring intentionally trying to make people angry, how will you know if folk really like ya, if ya hide? Most folk here, if they don’t see eye to eye, seem to disagree, get ticked, debate, then move on. There’s always gonna be someone who disagrees with someone else. That’s life. But, if you hide, you’ll never know if it’s you that people like or dislike. Be yourself and let the chips fall where they may. Now, about that money you owe me… (j/k!)

Anonymous

Naaah, Lizard, what FX said up there. I doubt there’s much left that I haven’t heard (**cough!** or, said ) But, once you volunteer to be the designated driver, ya gotta start collectin’ keys. As I said, no offense intended and certainly, none taken. Just lookin’ out for stray kinder.

Now, hasn’t this whole schizophrenic episode taken up more than enough time and energy? Y’all post however and as whoever you like. But, baiting and ambushing people just to elicit extreme responses? Well, that’s just not what this board is about. It’s a Lexx forum. And, as far as boards go, it’s friendlier and more accepting, by far then some of the other boards I frequent. Let’s not degenerate into something ugly, ‘kay? Dare I say it; “Can’t we all get along?”
    Dalek, if you’re afraid to state your piece as Dalek, so be it. You said you did it because you were afraid people would be mad at you if you posted certain stuff. Now, barring intentionally trying to make people angry, how will you know if folk really like ya, if ya hide? Most folk here, if they don’t see eye to eye, seem to disagree, get ticked, debate, then move on. There’s always gonna be someone who disagrees with someone else. That’s life. But, if you hide, you’ll never know if it’s you that people like or dislike. Be yourself and let the chips fall where they may. Now, about that money you owe me… (j/k!)

Anonymous

Anonymous

Viewing 9 posts - 51 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.