03:50 PM

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

How peculiar times two! Instead of a reply to the topic, it made a new topic. My original posting mentioned central standard time of 9:52 AM to post board and Lexx episodes have disappeared from the board since last night. I am beginning to think I am trapped in an alternate reality!

[This message has been edited by nwmonikr (edited February 21, 2001).]

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ooh, we’re back in the twilight zone
    I think mine was 03:05

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ooh, we’re back in the twilight zone
    I think mine was 03:05

Anonymous
    Inactive

PS, you’re original reply is still visible if you try to reply:

quote:

It is 09:52 central standard time and as of this moment, Lexx episodes are missing from the Sad Board. I am beginning to feel like a Pariah. Seems like whenever I post something new, the topic disappears shortly thereafter. It is peculiar indeed, as Mantrid might point out.

I’m beginnning to understand this new phenomonon (I’ve seen something similar on another board but this is a bit different).
    I think in this case, you tried to reply to a post that didn’t exist (or was corrupted) so it created a new one. Don’t know why the fields are shifted though, nor why the first post doesn’t show up in the HTML (on the other board it was the other way around; only the first post was visible until you tried to reply when the rest came up in the topic review)

Anonymous
    Inactive

PS, you’re original reply is still visible if you try to reply:

quote:

It is 09:52 central standard time and as of this moment, Lexx episodes are missing from the Sad Board. I am beginning to feel like a Pariah. Seems like whenever I post something new, the topic disappears shortly thereafter. It is peculiar indeed, as Mantrid might point out.

I’m beginnning to understand this new phenomonon (I’ve seen something similar on another board but this is a bit different).
    I think in this case, you tried to reply to a post that didn’t exist (or was corrupted) so it created a new one. Don’t know why the fields are shifted though, nor why the first post doesn’t show up in the HTML (on the other board it was the other way around; only the first post was visible until you tried to reply when the rest came up in the topic review)

Anonymous

Ahhhh the joys of technology. What a relief to know it is happening to others as well. Help, there are patches in the SadBoard!!!!

Anonymous

Ahhhh the joys of technology. What a relief to know it is happening to others as well. Help, there are patches in the SadBoard!!!!

Anonymous

i just alerted sad to a similar problem on my forum, no matter which way i tried to post a reply on the second to last episode thread, the replies would end up on the thank you to all thread, i assumed that somehow one thread had become linked to the other through the last post by aleck but i wasnt sure how or why…oh well, the joys of millions of lines of undocumented code!

Anonymous

i just alerted sad to a similar problem on my forum, no matter which way i tried to post a reply on the second to last episode thread, the replies would end up on the thank you to all thread, i assumed that somehow one thread had become linked to the other through the last post by aleck but i wasnt sure how or why…oh well, the joys of millions of lines of undocumented code!

Anonymous

*LOL*
    heh. “The trouble with computers of course – is that they’re very sophisticated idiots.”
    (Tom Baker, Dr. Who.)

——————
    Help me~~~Lexx HAS eaten my brain! ๐Ÿ˜›

[This message has been edited by Rust (edited February 22, 2001).]

Anonymous

*LOL*
    heh. “The trouble with computers of course – is that they’re very sophisticated idiots.”
    (Tom Baker, Dr. Who.)

——————
    Help me~~~Lexx HAS eaten my brain! ๐Ÿ˜›

[This message has been edited by Rust (edited February 22, 2001).]

Anonymous

LOL Rust :-))

Sorry you guys, but I will have to close this thread. It’s corrupted (too much booze) and might dissrupt the board (It prolly wont but I’m nervous as hell about losing any more threads from this forum).

——————

Anonymous

LOL Rust :-))

Sorry you guys, but I will have to close this thread. It’s corrupted (too much booze) and might dissrupt the board (It prolly wont but I’m nervous as hell about losing any more threads from this forum).

——————

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.