2 more years of Andromeda!!!! yippee!!!!!!!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Andromeda 2 more years of Andromeda!!!! yippee!!!!!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

this was posted on the Slipstream bb by Ethlie Ann Vare, Co-producer. posted December 16, 2001 23:35
    ——————————————————————————–
    It was announced at Andromeda’s Season Two wrap party in Vancouver on Saturday night that the show has been renewed for two years/44 episodes.
    ————————————
    i have mixed feelings about this!
    i love having 2 more years of Andromeda but i am hoping that despite the firing of RHW that the show will be as good as it has been this last season. here’s hoping that Zack and the other writers will keep some of RHW vision for the show and not let TPTB mess with the show too much!

[ 17-12-2001: Message edited by: mary beth ]

Anonymous

Well that is good news so long as Sky gets its act together and actually shows the programme in the UK. I am seriously suffering from lack of Harper syndrome, it could be fatal

Anonymous

Well that is good news so long as Sky gets its act together and actually shows the programme in the UK. I am seriously suffering from lack of Harper syndrome, it could be fatal

Anonymous

Id have to say thats quite odd. Considering that EFC was a year-to-year deal(actually cancelled more than once) and Andromeda hasent been as popular world-wide as of yet. Maybe because Sorbo is an executive producer(and a great guy!) that he can help financially with the show whereas EFC and others dont have a sugar daddy.

Dont get me wrong, its great that this will continue, its much better than that Mutant X crap which should be cancelled asap. I actually liked Cleopatra 2525 better than that bomb. Andromeda didnt start well imho, but now they have some clear plotlines its really gotten better and Im glad it will get to see its fruition.

Id really like to see the Nizchian first mate come back in a regular role. I was glad to see that he had a descendant, but bring em back! Or perhaps that might cause too many conflicts with Tyr’s character.

Nothing worse than a series thats future is uncertain, it tends to make the writers write every episode as if it might be the last. This way they can get some nice arcs in. Thanks for the news Mary Beth!

edit: In Andromedas defense, in its first season in the states it posted higher ratings than any syndicated Sci-Fi series in years. I mearly meant its popularity world-wide

[ 27-01-2002: Message edited by: LexxLurker ]

Anonymous

Id have to say thats quite odd. Considering that EFC was a year-to-year deal(actually cancelled more than once) and Andromeda hasent been as popular world-wide as of yet. Maybe because Sorbo is an executive producer(and a great guy!) that he can help financially with the show whereas EFC and others dont have a sugar daddy.

Dont get me wrong, its great that this will continue, its much better than that Mutant X crap which should be cancelled asap. I actually liked Cleopatra 2525 better than that bomb. Andromeda didnt start well imho, but now they have some clear plotlines its really gotten better and Im glad it will get to see its fruition.

Id really like to see the Nizchian first mate come back in a regular role. I was glad to see that he had a descendant, but bring em back! Or perhaps that might cause too many conflicts with Tyr’s character.

Nothing worse than a series thats future is uncertain, it tends to make the writers write every episode as if it might be the last. This way they can get some nice arcs in. Thanks for the news Mary Beth!

edit: In Andromedas defense, in its first season in the states it posted higher ratings than any syndicated Sci-Fi series in years. I mearly meant its popularity world-wide

[ 27-01-2002: Message edited by: LexxLurker ]

Anonymous

no problem LexxLurker. i live to serve! hehe

Anonymous

no problem LexxLurker. i live to serve! hehe

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.