2001 Space Idiocies

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Headgehog
    Participant

Well I can’t say I was laughing as much as last week, or really laughing at all. But I definetly liked the episode. Bobo was badass, and we finally got to see his lightsaber again. The plot was nice, I was entertained and my attention didn’t wane, and overall it was enjoyable. I think the “lesson of today’s episode…” was too upfront, like it was in Miss Galaxy. But I still enjoyed it, I’ll prolly enjoy it more when its not chopped apart by repeated ads for Van Helsing and Mad Mad House.

Tentacle
    Participant

Agreed. Not a knee-slapper but smiles all the way through. An enjoyable episode.

kamisama103
    Participant

It was a decent episode. I liked that Bob used his lightsaber. I also like the fact that Chode didn’t seem like a complete idiot in this episode. He seemed pretty intelligent. Also, i believe this is the first episode where Six has had sex. The closest to sex she has come was in Sidewalk Soiler, but Whip kinda ruined that. WE NEED MORE WHIP!!!!!

Headgehog
    Participant
    kamisama103 wrote:

Also, i believe this is the first episode where Six has had sex.

Spoken like a true sadgeezer. You’re right this is the first time we’ve seen Six have sex, or rather it was implied. Of course we have seen her engage in plenty of other illicit activities.

kamisama103
    Participant

“Spoken like a true sadgeezer. ”

-thank you, thank you.

“You’re right this is the first time we’ve seen Six have sex, or rather it was implied. ”

-true.

“Of course we have seen her engage in plenty of other illicit activities.”

-also very true.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.