Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    fluffy bunny
    Participant

Yay- 2nd season in the UK. Same week as a new series of dark angel

Anonymous

If it’s half as good as the last it’ll be twice as good as most other shows on TV at the moment! ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous

It’s much better than last season, and that’s saying something. Won’t spoil anything though =) Up to the 11-12th episode in the States I think.

fluffy bunny
    Participant

Still figuring out what Jack wanted with a hacksaw

Smashed
    Participant

the first season hasn’t even finnished here.. god , we’re after.

dark angel.. i missed the last episod but my friends told me that almost everyone died.. isn’t it hard to make a serie without any caracters?

Rag
    Participant

I got season 1 on DVD, how good was that series???!!!!!
    I saw the first episode of season 2, and reached straight for the DVD remote. I was gutted when I couldn’t flip straight on to watch the next episode!!!! Damn you people with Sky. You get to see the next episode a whole week before me. This is the closest I have ever got to caving and getting Sky myself. Must resist…

fluffy bunny
    Participant

Reminds me of the days of B5 when they ended the show and you really wanted to know what happened next.

How for into the 1st season are u smashed? Figured out the mole?

Smashed
    Participant

well.. i missed the latest episode, so i’m a bit lost..
    i think it’s about two or three episodes left..

fluffy bunny
    Participant
    Smashed wrote:

well.. i missed the latest episode, so i’m a bit lost..
    i think it’s about two or three episodes left..

hopefully they’ll do what the bbc does- repeat every 3 weeks or so in an omnibus edition. If not try: http://www.bbc.co.uk/24/episodeupdate/series1.shtml and find the correct time for the episode synopsis (would direct u to the american site, but too easy to slip onto spolier info on the 1st season )

Oh- and on the event screen, should read 10 pm, not am for episode times in uk ๐Ÿ™„

Headgehog
    Participant
    ”fluffy wrote:

Oh- and on the event screen, should read 10 pm, not am for episode times in uk ๐Ÿ™„

Someone submitted the calender event(s) for 24 in the UK. Living a few thousand miles away, I just assumed all the information was correct and approved it “as-is”. I did think 10am Sunday was an odd time, of course England also likes to play Cricket, so it didn’t seem that weird. ๐Ÿ™‚

โ“ What channel is it on, so that I can add that information โ“

fluffy bunny
    Participant

only 3 episodes left of season 2
    Seems a bit long winded and drawn out now that ‘the event’ has happened. Season 1 kept it tense til the end, but there seems to be a tad too much padding at the end of season 2. Fingers crossed it’ll get better by the end

Anonymous

I dunno, the first season seemed in two halves to me and a little psdded at the end.

I can’t watch it on tv, I have the same problem as Rag, I was spoiled in being able to watch the first season on DVD (it took 36 hours!). I have an advanced order for the second season when it comes out on DVD in August ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.