3 members, 78 guests ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

At 1.27 am GMT there were 78 guests while only 3 registered members on-line.

What will it take to get you lurkers to register as members? What is the site missing that stops you from registering and becoming contributors?

hishadow
    Participant

They’re afraid of the cookiemonster.

bonnee
    Participant
    SadGeezer wrote:

What is the site missing that stops you from registering and becoming contributors?

Some of us miss the trolls that used to run this place, like Alex and Squid. ๐Ÿ˜›

Maybe if Sadgeezer felt exclusive again, people will be clamoring to get in. ๐Ÿ˜€

Or maybe its because sci fi is in such a dire state, that it reflects in the activity online…then again, season 4 Lexx (somehow) generated conversation.

mandara k
    Participant

They’re afraid of the cookiemonster

๐Ÿ˜†

I was kinda more afraid of Bert; he’s such a “square man” or muppet!

Or maybe its because sci fi is in such a dire state, that it reflects in the activity online…

I have to agree with this as more a practical reason.

May be they just like to look at the offerings of your world and not leave a trace….., let’em lurk if they wish.

Lots of time what is being said has already been covered by another poster.

And do you really want 30 threads saying the same thing over and over again?

Not me.

talos
    Participant

Maybe it is because you offer all the reviews and sections for them without making them sign up.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.