:)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

i think its really the best and all the show you doing plus the eps too i think its so fanastic its really so great and to me. you are good out there how good it is you are such a amazine. i am ana im your biggest fan and those characters and for sure. i knew whats going on and the show of andromeda i am really interesting of it too and whole alot. think about the andromeda how i really like it and the rest of it. how come whats happending with them and all the comments plus the conversation too.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by :
    i think its really the best and all the show you doing plus the eps too i think its so fanastic its really so great and to me. you are good out there how good it is you are such a amazine. i am ana im your biggest fan and those characters and for sure. i knew whats going on and the show of andromeda i am really interesting of it too and whole alot. think about the andromeda how i really like it and the rest of it. how come whats happending with them and all the comments plus the conversation too.

You’re one of the writers for Andromeda aren’t you!?!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by :

Flamegrape
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Squishi:

Good one, Squish! *giggle*

Flamegrape
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Squishi:

Good one, Squish! *giggle*

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by :
    i think its really the best and all the show you doing plus the eps too i think its so fanastic its really so great and to me. you are good out there how good it is you are such a amazine…….

Do you think she’s talking about me?

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by :
    i think its really the best and all the show you doing plus the eps too i think its so fanastic its really so great and to me. you are good out there how good it is you are such a amazine…….

Flamegrape
    Participant

“It befuddles my darn fool cracker mind!” — Mike Nelson from the MST3K episode, Giant Spider Invasion.

Flamegrape
    Participant

“It befuddles my darn fool cracker mind!” — Mike Nelson from the MST3K episode, Giant Spider Invasion.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by SadGeezer:

I think she think’s that you make the show saddy, if you do, then shoot yourself now!!!
    There’s a confusing mix of your site is brillant and the show is good as well, but don’t where your compliments end and Andromeda’s starts!!!
    Squishy

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by SadGeezer:

I think she think’s that you make the show saddy, if you do, then shoot yourself now!!!
    There’s a confusing mix of your site is brillant and the show is good as well, but don’t where your compliments end and Andromeda’s starts!!!
    Squishy

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.