:)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

i am very proud with kevin sorbo and his own show of andromeda and its really so fanastic it sure how great he is also plays capt.dylan hunt congratulation hes doing all the show and everything of it hes just regular kevin sorbo hes really so good and him self hes awsome how great he can be all the terrific episodes too hes the best.null

Anonymous

Obsessed…much???
    Yeah Ana, we get that you like Kevin Sorbo, I don’t think he actually reads this board so maybe you should lighten up a bit.
    Squishy

Anonymous

Obsessed…much???
    Yeah Ana, we get that you like Kevin Sorbo, I don’t think he actually reads this board so maybe you should lighten up a bit.
    Squishy

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t think ana actually reads the board either

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t think ana actually reads the board either

Anonymous

Welcome back Ana ๐Ÿ™‚ We missed you.

Tell me though Ana, don’t you find Kevins attitude to the writers a little dissconcerting. Would you (for instance) agree with the new direction that the show has been taking for the last season, or like me, would you consider that this a load of bollocks and think that the last series was better than ever?

(Please excuse the spelling mistakes)

Anonymous

Welcome back Ana ๐Ÿ™‚ We missed you.

Tell me though Ana, don’t you find Kevins attitude to the writers a little dissconcerting. Would you (for instance) agree with the new direction that the show has been taking for the last season, or like me, would you consider that this a load of bollocks and think that the last series was better than ever?

(Please excuse the spelling mistakes)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.