:)

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

im really enjoy watching kevin sorbo as dylan hunt and the wonderful show plus the episode to i think its really so wonderful you were great to. you are so good and the strongest battles to. i am your biggest fan to. you are the best and the greatest. you are good to and for you. you are really doing so well with this and the show you were great and the episode to its really wonderful to for me.

Anonymous

I guess you like the show then?
    Is it the stories, the special fx, the characters, or just the fact that you think Mr Sorbo is the best thing since Quarks holosuites?

Anonymous

I guess you like the show then?
    Is it the stories, the special fx, the characters, or just the fact that you think Mr Sorbo is the best thing since Quarks holosuites?

Anonymous

Me, I love the special brand of humor in this show. It seperates it from Star Trek and things like that. Not that there’s anything wrong with Star Trek, but it all starts feeling the same after a while.

And I love the characters in this show. Harper cracks me up, and Beka is so cool.

Yeah, I know. You didn’t ask MY opinion, but I thought I’d put my two cents in anyway. ^_^

Anonymous

Me, I love the special brand of humor in this show. It seperates it from Star Trek and things like that. Not that there’s anything wrong with Star Trek, but it all starts feeling the same after a while.

And I love the characters in this show. Harper cracks me up, and Beka is so cool.

Yeah, I know. You didn’t ask MY opinion, but I thought I’d put my two cents in anyway. ^_^

Anonymous

I really love Harper! He’s cute, smart, funny and real! He takes Sorbo on any day! Dylan’s like: Big-guy-save-universe-without-blinking-or-sweating-cause-that’s-my-job and stuff. Harper’s not like that, he complains, gets freaked, and is soo NOT modest!!!
    I agree with you that this show’s much funnier than Star Trek.
    No opinion about Beka.

Anonymous

I really love Harper! He’s cute, smart, funny and real! He takes Sorbo on any day! Dylan’s like: Big-guy-save-universe-without-blinking-or-sweating-cause-that’s-my-job and stuff. Harper’s not like that, he complains, gets freaked, and is soo NOT modest!!!
    I agree with you that this show’s much funnier than Star Trek.
    No opinion about Beka.

Anonymous

Ivy, since you’re such a big Harper fan you would make a good Harpy. Have you been to Harper’s Bazaar? It’s web site dedicated to Harper and there’s a discussion forum too. You can find it if you go to Slipstream Web’s All Sites Commonwealth and type Harper’s Bazaar in the search thingy. <– Just in case you didn't know
    –The Curupira

"In the real world, as in dreams, nothing is quite what it seems."

Anonymous

Ivy, since you’re such a big Harper fan you would make a good Harpy. Have you been to Harper’s Bazaar? It’s web site dedicated to Harper and there’s a discussion forum too. You can find it if you go to Slipstream Web’s All Sites Commonwealth and type Harper’s Bazaar in the search thingy. <– Just in case you didn't know
    –The Curupira

"In the real world, as in dreams, nothing is quite what it seems."

Anonymous

do you happen to know what the address is for that site? I want to go check it out, but don’t feel like searching around and checking out webrings and stuff to find that other site you’re talking about.

Anonymous

do you happen to know what the address is for that site? I want to go check it out, but don’t feel like searching around and checking out webrings and stuff to find that other site you’re talking about.

Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Anonymous

Thankies! I’ll go there right now!

Anonymous

Thankies! I’ll go there right now!

Anonymous

If you’re into the fanfic thing try the ‘Andromeda Archive’, ‘Andromeda Files’ and ‘The Black Hole’. The first two sort the stories by character and the last one updates twice weekly so there’s always something new.

To find them go to http://startrek.about.com and click on Andromeda from the menu. I recommend Northern Star for Harper angst and Mandy Green for rude(both on TBH).

Anonymous

If you’re into the fanfic thing try the ‘Andromeda Archive’, ‘Andromeda Files’ and ‘The Black Hole’. The first two sort the stories by character and the last one updates twice weekly so there’s always something new.

To find them go to http://startrek.about.com and click on Andromeda from the menu. I recommend Northern Star for Harper angst and Mandy Green for rude(both on TBH).

Anonymous

Ooh! Cool! I’ll definitely check that out. Thanks for telling me about it. ^_^ You might try going to fanfiction.net
    There’s lots of Andromeda fiction there.

Anonymous

Ooh! Cool! I’ll definitely check that out. Thanks for telling me about it. ^_^ You might try going to fanfiction.net
    There’s lots of Andromeda fiction there.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.