:)

• This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 22 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

well actually its the best show of andromeda and its the good one specialy the absouletley episode also new ones too. im glad to enjoy this show so much its fun to see specialy sound like business to do. i do like your move and the battles. so i think you were wonderful and how good you are too also all the show specialy the good battles also you were great.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by :
    …..i do like your move and the battles. so i think you were wonderful and how good you are too also all the show specialy the good battles also you were great.

Thanks… erm… but I’v never actually been in Andromeda!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by :
    …..i do like your move and the battles. so i think you were wonderful and how good you are too also all the show specialy the good battles also you were great.

Thanks… erm… but I’v never actually been in Andromeda!

Anonymous

ummm… i don’t know sadgeezer. if you take the picture in the upper left corner and remove the beard and glasses, i can see a little resemblance to the Perseid in ‘Harper 2.0’ especially the chin! hehe! LOL

[ 08-11-2001: Message edited by: mary beth ]

Anonymous

ummm… i don’t know sadgeezer. if you take the picture in the upper left corner and remove the beard and glasses, i can see a little resemblance to the Perseid in ‘Harper 2.0’ especially the chin! hehe! LOL

[ 08-11-2001: Message edited by: mary beth ]

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by mary beth:

Wow yeah! I’d be exaqctly like him except I don’t actually have long hair … erm.. or a beard, or a mustache erm.. or much of a chin either

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by mary beth:

Wow yeah! I’d be exaqctly like him except I don’t actually have long hair … erm.. or a beard, or a mustache erm.. or much of a chin either

Anonymous

Actually I think the picture looks more like Tyr.

Anonymous

Actually I think the picture looks more like Tyr.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.