4.22 the Trip Preview VidCaps

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx 4.22 the Trip Preview VidCaps

• This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 22 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant
    Anonymous

Tripping on a mystery drug having sex with Xev in the shower and the guy STILL cant let his hair down!

theFrey
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by LexxLurker:
    Tripping on a mystery drug having sex with Xev in the shower and the guy STILL cant let his hair down!

Hey! Not only did the Brunnen-G discover eternal life, they also discovered a really, really effective Hair Spray formula.

Fruity Voice over: ‘BrunnaSpray, for that extra Brunnen-G hold that will last a millennia’.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by thefrey:

Fruity Voice over: ‘BrunnaSpray, for that extra Brunnen-G hold that will last a millennia’.

And where did you say I can buy this?

Thanks for the vidcaps–can’t wait to see the show. Looks like typical Bean thinking: giving the people what they want….sort of.

elmey

Anonymous

Is that Prince I see? Yee Haw!!!

Anonymous

WooHoo!!!! A bare-chested living Kai sucking face with Xev!!!…My blood-pressure just went up twenty points…!! Can’t wait for next week…And Kai with a twelve-inch tongue, stop it! I can’t take anymore, I’m only human!!! Did’nt that weapon Stan was holding look alot like the weapons used by the chess pieces in “The Game”?? My TV Guide for next week says that the crew of the Lexx experience hallucinations in this episode… so that might explain alot…

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by :
    WooHoo!!!! A bare-chested living Kai sucking face with Xev!!!…My blood-pressure just went up twenty points…!! Can’t wait for next week…And Kai with a twelve-inch tongue, stop it! I can’t take anymore, I’m only human!!! Did’nt that weapon Stan was holding look alot like the weapons used by the chess pieces in “The Game”?? My TV Guide for next week says that the crew of the Lexx experience hallucinations in this episode… so that might explain alot…

Yeah its called “Trip”, hard to tell what will be drug induced and what will be reality. Probably the whole ep will be them fryin so were losing out on valuble Kai-Alive time with only a couple eps left!

sgtdraino
    Participant

Looking at the preview again, it actually looks to me like the Kai-Alive part might actually be real. Naturally they start tripping at some point, but I think Kai might actually be brought back in this one.

After all, can the dead trip?

I guess we’ll find out tomorrow!

Anonymous

The Dead do not trip lol!

From what I saw on Sci-Fi quicktime preview it only shows Stanley eating the plant from Lyekka so I almost wonder if Kai does come alive and falls for Xev but Stanley sees things differently.

Cant wait!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.