70s TV Show Name, HELP!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Ok, I am trying to find out the name of a show (it may have been a movie, but I am pretty sure it was on TV) that I saw when I was you. It was probably in the late 70s. I think the show was about good vs bad, under the seas. The one clear detail that I do remember is that one of the submarines that either the good or bad guys used was the same model used for the Eagle class transports used in the show Space: 1999 (circa 1975-78). I totally remember when it fired either a blue or green underwater laser at the opposing submarine, in some kind of chase, I think in an undewater ravine. HELP!!! This one is driving me crazy!!!

spooookie
    Participant

YOWAYYO
    Participant

Ok, I’m going to give this a go…this has been bothering me for years, but I cannot remember the name of this movie and I have not seen it anywhere since (since the early-mid 80’s when I originally saw it.)

Genre– Japanese creature-feature (think Godzilla). But, instead of a guy in a rubber lizard costume, the hero was a giant robot, and (if memory serves) he looked a lot like Twiki from Buck Rogers only way bigger. He would battle other creatures, and he would finish them off at the end of the duel by blasting them with missiles or bullets from his mechanized fingertips. I think he flies into space at the end of the movie and dies somehow.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.