769 ranks 7th

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Headgehog
    Participant

For the first time this year, Lexx made scifi’s top 10.
    Lexx rated a 0.9 for the episode 769 and ranked #7 fro the week of Feb 4-10. While this is better news then beofre, it stil below its average of 1.0-1.1 for this season, or 1.2 overall.

For the record heres the rest scifi ratigns for that week:
    SHOW HHR
    Prophecy 3 1.5
    Prophecy 2 1.3
    Strays 1.0
    The Chronicle 1.0
    Curse of Puppetmaster 1.0
    Strange World 0.9
    Lexx 0.9
    Shriek 0.8
    House on Haunted Hill 0.8
    I Still Know 0.8

Anonymous

How the hell does “Strange World” tie or beat Lexx in ratings? I mean that is the single worst show I’ve ever seen in a long long time. It’s like the X-Files only stupid and totally outdated. Grr. Sorry just a rant.

Flamegrape
    Participant

BTW, I think The Chronicle is somewhat amusing. It’s sort of like a modern, hip version of Kolchak: The Night Stalker. Or maybe I just think that the brunette with the ice-blue eyes is cute. Yeah, on second thought, that’s probably all it is.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Flamegrape:
    BTW, I think The Chronicle is somewhat amusing. It’s sort of like a modern, hip version of Kolchak: The Night Stalker. Or maybe I just think that the brunette with the ice-blue eyes is cute. Yeah, on second thought, that’s probably all it is.

You know, I have to agree on The Chronicle. It’s not altogether too original, what with its elements being taken from both Kolchak and Men In Black (what with the whole “aliens are real and live among us” joke scenario, though I don’t know where, time-wise, the original News From the Edge novels fall in relation to the MIB comics series), but at its worst, it simply tends toward the boring. I think it’s an amusing concept, and I watch it when I remember to do so. Which ain’t often. I’m usually running in the door just in time to catch the end credits before LEXX comes on.

And you’re right, FG, Rena Sofer (who plays Grace Hall, and who has been on the sitcom Ed numerous times) is drop-dead gorgeous, IMHO.

–Aleck

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.