769 tonight, chat afterwards

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx 769 tonight, chat afterwards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    FX
    Participant

don’t forget guys, new lexx tonight 10 pm on the east coast, chat afterwards at #sadgeezer in the darkzone…see ya

sgtdraino
    Participant

I just tried to go to the darkzone chat thing, but all I could get was a big gray square.

Now, the first time a clicked to start the chat, it asked me if I wanted to download and install some sort of file. Well, my automatic gut reaction when that happens is to say “no.” Well, naturally it didn’t work after I picked “no,” and now it doesn’t seem to want to prompt me to DL and install anymore. All I get is the big gray box.

Advice?

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by sgtdraino:
    I just tried to go to the darkzone chat thing, but all I could get was a big gray square.

Advice?

oops, sorry sgtdraino; if you want to java chat you have to click yes to allow the installation of the applet…otherwise, go through mirc/irc.fefnet/ and so forth; saddy’s directions when you click on scifichat at the top of this page are a good background to mirc; please try it again today so that you can attend the rolf kanies live chat tomorrow when you get to #sadgeezer just type frey and if she’s around (which she usually is) she’ll pop in and talk to you, …actually she usually appears in a puff of brimstone and sulfur, but don’t tell her i said that

good luck, and sorry for the late reply

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.