7th_Dizbuster repost: Unstable Geezer

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub 7th_Dizbuster repost: Unstable Geezer

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    7th_Dizbuster wrote:

I seem to be having problems getting into the site every evening between 21:00 and 23:00 GMT. Is this usual or is there a problem?

{Hmm, I hadn’t noticed any problems – Logan ๐Ÿ˜† }

Sidhecafe
    Participant

At least one day this week I couldbn’t bring the site up either….

that makes me a sad saddy… ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Headgehog
    Participant

I’ve been having trouble for over a week now.

corvina
    Participant

ditto ditto – the sites been stuffed for the last week – thought it was my neurotic computer – but not so because it was slow and hanging on a friends.

Anonymous
    Inactive

In all seriousness, yeah, I was having various problems at various times accessing the site for more than a week.

Glad it seems more stable and faster since the site went down this last time. Thanks to those involved with getting it back up.

Anonymous

Finally a reply fropm my host:

Hello,

We had a recent SYNATTACK on the server which may have caused this. We posted
    this on the forum announcements. This issue has already been resolved.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,

BGFWeb Support

Hopefully things should get better now. Please let me know in this thread if they don’t.

Thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m getting a “forbidden” message quite a bit when trying to log in, but I’ve found that I can log in after refreshing the log-in page a few times (or might work if I just wait a bit before trying again).

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.