A coloring book?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Hello, all. Please excuse me while a sound like an infomercial…
    Do any of you like to color? I’ve had an idea for quite some time, now, and I’ve decided to make it public. I’m proposing making a Lexx coloring book wich contains basic sketches suitable for coloring of scenes from all four seasons. I belive this can be done if I look through my collection of pictures and adjusting them in my paint program.
    Thefrey, I’d like to ask your permission to use several of your fourth season pics for part of this project. I’ll also be asking permission of other vidcap takers for their pictures.
    If anyone else is an artist here and would like to contribute, you are welcome to email your sketches and I will use the suitable ones in my book. And I promise I will give you all the credit you want
    I will make sure that Stan, Kai, Xev and Prince all get a good part in the book; and other characters like Priest, Bunny, Gigerota, HDS, Mantrid, Fifi, Duke, Vlad, Squish, and many more will be featured.
    If I am sucessful in this, I will make a few copies and sell them (or give them away if the copyrights are giving me the evil eye) at the UnCon. Does this sound like a good idea? Is would anyone be interested?

Princess of Fire

Anonymous

Sure, no problem, I’m always up for anything that give me a link and a credit ๐Ÿ˜‰ Does this mean I would get a proof copy? Signed by your very own self?

Anonymous

I’m sorry, but I have grown out of colouring in

Anonymous

Now a Lexx popup book. That would be excellent.

Anonymous

————-
    Originally posted by Thefrey:
    Does this mean I would get a proof copy? Signed by your very own self?
    ————–

I would be happy to personally sign a coloring book for you if you ask me to.

————–
    Originally posted by FX:
    What a great idea! are you going to do actual episodes or just sort of synopses? may have copyright problems, but I would love to have one! and there’s lots of artistic lexxians out there to help.
    —————

They will just be random scenes from the four seasons. But if people have requests for certain scenes or characters, I will do my best to include them. It would help a lot if the request came with a suitable picture for context reference.
    Any more questions?

Princess of Fire

Anonymous

That sounds like a great idea!

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by The Frey Away:
    Sure, no problem, I’m always up for anything that give me a link and a credit ๐Ÿ˜‰ Does this mean I would get a proof copy? Signed by your very own self?

what a great idea! are you going to do actual episodes or just sort of synopses? may have copyright problems, but i would love to have one! and there’s lots of artistic lexxians out there to help

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.