A Day of Hell!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    crusader
    Participant

Just as the topic says! My day today!!!

It al started with me and my sisters 11 year old doughter, Kim going out for a walk with my dog, Conjak!
    Wile we where waling we found a …eh, thing that you use when fishing! I is a plastic fish with manny hooks (three Hooks on eatsh Hook) hanging from it! You know, bate!(I dont know the name fore it!)
    Anyway, Kim wonted to keap it so she took it with her and when we came back to my house he placed the fish-Hook-thingie on the stairs and we started to play with Conjak!
    After a wile Conjak wonted to goe inside and axedently puts his foot on the fish-Hook-thing and gets one of the Hooks hooked in his foot (Thruwe the toe)!

I paniced and run to help him. I quickly sits beside him and tries to get the Hook out of Conjaks foot! Well, Conjak is realy scared and in pain and when Im trying to pull the Hook (You what a fishing hook looks like, right? It has a litle hook in the ned so that the fish wont be abel to get free from the Hook) out of his foot he reakts in screeming and pulling his leg back and when he did that my finger gets hooked in a nother Hook on the fishing-Hook-bate-thing and we are bouth hooked together with the same hook!
    Well, the situasion made me cry (I was litrely hooked to my dog! His foot with my finger!) and the only thing I could doe was to try and get the hook out of my finger and the Conjak tied to run away again and the hook got deaper in his foot and right thruwe my finger, and it hurt like hell!!! I tried despretly to pull the hook out of my finger and Conjak tied to run again!
    I had to stop trying to get the Hook out and holding my dogs foot so that he wouldent try to run again! I told Kim to run and get my dad!
    Well, Kim came out with my dad and he started to pull in the hook and I screemed like hell bekos thats how it hurt! After some tries he whent to get som sesors and cut the hook loose from my finger! Well, that hurt and dident work so I tooled him to get the hooks of the fishing-hook-bate-thing so that we wouldent be hooked together so he got a (I dont know the name of it! A tool that you cut of nails, wiers and outher things)!
    Anyway, he cut the hooks of and pulls the hook out of my finger by the outher end! He tries to get the hook out of my dogs foot but cant!

So Conjak had a hook in his foot and we dident know what to doe!
    I caled a vet but he wasent home! I caled the animal hospital and they told us to get there as soon as we could, so we did!
    Well, they gave him a sedative (You know, to make him calm) and stuff for the pain and then they operated on him!!!
    I was in worse mess than him, I mean I was shaking and a total whreck!!! I love my dog very mutch and seing him in pain is horrible!
    Anyway after a wile they get the Hook out!
    They gave him some cute blue socks and a trout-thingie that woul stop him from licking the wound!!!

Oh, Im glad thats al over!!! This has bein a sutch horrible day, you cant imadjen! I can still here his screems in my head and feal the Hook when his trying to run away!!!
    I hope I´v goten over it by tomarow!!!
    Just wonted to talk to somebody about my day!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by crusader:
    Just as the topic says! My day today!!!

I was in worse mess than him, I mean I was shaking and a total whreck!!! I love my dog very mutch and seing him in pain is horrible!

This has bein a sutch horrible day, you cant imadjen! I can still here his screems in my head and feal the Hook when his trying to run away!!!

oh baby i am so sorry about your day, i totally sympathize with you as i am crazy about my dog too…unfortunately, when things get really tense, i start laughing and then i really have a problem! one time my dog got his foot stuck between two wooden boards on my porch, so he started screaming (literally), i finally managed to pull his foot out as he is screaming ( and i was giggling) and he is trying to hold my hand with his other foot and mouth (no he didn’t bite me, he is much too gentle)…needless to say,all the neighbors came out to see what was happening, and my friends’ dog ,who was visiting ,was cowering next to the fence…it took me fifteen minutes to calm down both dogs, as well as lots of little dog treats…i am sure my neighbors thought i was beating my dog, except that they knew how i was always rescuing animals, and how hysterical i was when my other dog died suddenly (and i started screaming in my backyard)…i know how you feel, i was a mess after my other dog died…at least yours is alive and well and knows that you love him!

Anonymous

Oh, lord. You poor thing. I remember one time when my dog got sick and my dad had to carry her into the vet’s office cuz she was too weak to walk…I was about nine or ten years old and scared as _hell_.
    Well, just thought I’d put in my vote of sympathy and hope everyone(you, your dog, and anyone else who got scared and panicky,) recovers soon.

Anonymous

ummm im not going to read all that, it would be far too depressing, however atleast you didnt have three exams on your birthday like i just did!!!

——————
    “Where is he”
    “Hes in the car park”
    “Whats He doing in the car park?
    “Parking Cars Dumb dumb what else does one do in a car park? – HHGTTG

Anonymous
    Inactive

I know it doesn’t compare, but a cat once got her claw hooked into my palm and out again, and the same cat once jumped up and got her claw stuck inside my nose.

crusader
    Participant

Hehehe, that explains your name!

Well, where bouth fine now!!!

My dogs whereing a dog-con-braselet-thing so that he wount lick jis wound!!!
    When hes going out hes whereing cute blue socks!

Well, I se the hole thing over and over everytime I clouse my eyes (Couldent sleap last night) and her Conjak screeming and feal the pain!!! (Imadgen being hooked in the same lure as your dog and he geting scared and starting to pull!)

Well, hes exepting the situasion now so it looks like every thing will be ok!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Cat:
    I know it doesn’t compare, but a cat once got her claw hooked into my palm and out again, and the same cat once jumped up and got her claw stuck inside my nose.

owwww! well i am glad to see both you and crusader and the doggy are on the road to recovery!

Anonymous

I feel bad about that Crusader and hope the both of you will feel a lot better soon. To think I was complaining about my sunburn.

——————
    Methos: I was in Rome once. 93 AD, the Coliseum. I saw Christians facing the lions. Some of them looked almost happy to die for their faith…then afterwards, the only ones looking happy were the lions.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.