A deteroating roswell

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

I just saw the second to last episode of roswell and frankly i was less than impressed, i had read the spiolers to it so i already knew what was going to happen but I normally do that and I then really enjoy the episodes anyway as there is still good sci fi there and the TV and actors really bring the story to life, however i felt that this episode was really poor the acting was bad, the lines cheesey and the whole thing turned into one big drama instead of having any real sci fi in it, i know its supposed to be a tean drama, but normally there is a lot of sci fi there. If it doesnt improve soon then I think im going to stop watching it.

——————
    “Its Going down his leg i think we are going to have to amputate.
    “No, dont take the leg, dont let them take the leg, they cant take the leg!!!”
    “Its heading for his testicles”
    “Take it, take the leg!!!”

[email protected]

Anonymous

another empty post by me, is there a reason you people do this?

——————

[email protected]

Anonymous

Dont take it to heart Jabba. I didnt see the latest Roswell until last night, and I have to agree with you that it wasnt that good.
    I have heard however that the last ep of the series will be full of suprises. Especially as to who killed Alex. (Well I was suprised when I found out who it was).

——————
    I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe: Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Replicant Roy Batty in Bladerunner.

Anonymous

I didn’t see the second last episode of Roswell either but I did see the last half of the last one. I really wasn’t that surprised to find out the murderer because I never trusted or liked them. I’m glad they’re gone now.

——————
    Methos: I was in Rome once. 93 AD, the Coliseum. I saw Christians facing the lions. Some of them looked almost happy to die for their faith…then afterwards, the only ones looking happy were the lions.

Anonymous

who who who???

——————

[email protected]

Anonymous

I don’t know what your’re talking about. All I know is something about their future selves rigging the Granolith to transport Max back in time to keep Tess in the picture. Then Channel 9 pulled the plug and I’ve seen nothing since.

Anonymous

i want to know who killed Alex. My source of spoilers tells me that the next episode is nothing to do with the story at the moment. And that that is supposed to be the last one.

——————

[email protected]

Anonymous

Dont want to spoil it for you Jabba, but if you really wanna know go to http://www.crashdown.com and click on Episodes.

——————
    I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe: Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Replicant Roy Batty in Bladerunner.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just saw the second to last episode of roswell and frankly i was less than impressed… If it doesnt improve soon then I think im going to stop watching it.

umm, like won’t have have to stop watching it next week?

Anonymous

I cant believe it i simply can not believe it, after all that time with nesadeo and everything, why did she do it, what was the point (ill proably find most of this out after I read the scrip) but this is terrible why o why would she even want to do it.

——————

[email protected]

Anonymous

Maybe she is the bad Tess and the good Tess has been living in NY all this time.
    What I dont understand is the fact that Max went back in time to warn Liz that the “Royal Four” needed to stay together, cause they were stronger. Will he want to be with Tess now that he knows she is a killer???

——————

Anonymous

THATS IT, im sure of it, im really good at figuring these things out, bad tess felt really bad when max died, yeah you is right, she is bad tess and the one in NY is good tess.

——————

[email protected]

Anonymous

Hey Jabbs, are we the only people left in the world or something? No one seems to be posting here anymore.
    I know a lot of sci fi shows are finishing or wont be on until later in the year but there must be something people wanna talk about.
    I know- I’ll start a new thread.

——————

Anonymous

great solution… has it worked?

——————

[email protected]

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.