A favour to ask please

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub A favour to ask please

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    theVodkaCircle
    Participant

I was wondering if I can pinch some of your valuable online time.

I am currently recording an 8 track E.P. with a few mates and would like some feedback.

On my site theVodkaCircle there is a link at the top of the page to an MP3 page. At the top there are three songs with (updated) under the names (and one or two others with a date of 4.3.2002 next to them).

These are just recordings made with my minidisc recorded sitting in the corner of the room and are just us rehearsing. But what I wanted was for you guys to download the songs, have alisten and tell me what you think. That will help me in the coming weeks when we do the proper recording before we master the tracks.

Please be honest. It doesn’t matter if you actually like the songs or not. I just wanted any feedback on the songs or the composition.

Cheers all

Much appreciated.

TVC

Anonymous

I just listened to a little bit, if I get some more time later Ill listen to more. Im on dialup so its hard at the moment

It’s good stuff. Im a real big fan of Mr. Bungle; Fantamos; so your stuff is a lil up my alley.

PS, whats the TBC before the songnames for?

[ 17-03-2002: Message edited by: LexxLurker ]

Anonymous

PS, whats the TBC before the songnames for?

TBC=To be confirmed

Anonymous

Ahhh. Thanks Squishy!

theVodkaCircle
    Participant

TBC = the Burrell Circle
    Its a working band name until we think of something. Its part Burrellian (the guitarists old band) and theVodkaCircle (my old band)
    Just a label really.
    Thanks to all who listened, hope you liked it.

[ 18-03-2002: Message edited by: theVodkaCircle ]

theVodkaCircle
    Participant

Have done a bit of a re design of the page. Also 2 songs from the latest studio takes are up.

Thanks again all for your time.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.