a lexx schoolplay

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub a lexx schoolplay

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    isola
    Participant

i don’t know, maybe this isn’t really a topic to ask about here.. if that’s the case, please forgive me.. i’m new here..

the thing is this: me and my friends are supposed to put up some kind of a play at school, just a small thing.

but we wanna do it good. we thought about it allot, and we now wanna do a scene from the lexx tv show. but, we just don’t know what scene..

can you help us with that? something from season 2 would be grate.. please, just think about that we are normal little kids.. we can’t get a big penis-looking bug for a spaceship. just so you know..

it would be grate if you could help us. please..

Anonymous
    Inactive

How about a Lexx musical?

I’d want to do a scene (or a song) from LEXX 2.18 Brigadoom: transcript here.

How many of you will be in it, and more importantly, can you sing? ๐Ÿ™‚

BTW, welcome to the board, Isola!

isola
    Participant

well, we are anything from 3-7.. that kind of depends on wich scene we choose to preform.

i thought about brigadoom to.. but.. i guess we’re not really born to sing.. if you say so..

but it’s a grate suggestion though.. thanks a lot! ๐Ÿ™‚ it’s nice to be a geezer and meet nice people like you..

Anonymous
    Inactive

Okay, well, and this just popped into my head, but what about a scene from Lexx 2.17 Woz? I guess I just thought of that because I’m still thinking of musicals — the episode wasn’t a musical but it was sort of a take-off of The Wizard of Oz which had plenty of songs (on a side-note, the movie Zardoz was also named after the Wizard of Oz, but that’s irrelevant).

Or, if it could be very short, I’d lika to do the Lyekka episode scene where the crew of the rocket from Potataho offer the crew of the Lexx the potatoes. Or something from White Trash. I guess it would be better if you didn’t do something from Wake the Dead — that would be fun: “…and apparently the fun never stops!”

BTW, if I could re-enact any character it would be either Poetman or Bugbomb., though I’ve always wanted to be the Lexx.

So what sort of length of scene are you looking at?

isola
    Participant

yeah, maybe i should play the bugbomb.. annoying part.. but fun..

i haven’t seen white trash.. sadly. woz.. i don’t really remember to be honest. but wake the dead.. who wouldn’t like to be crazy-kai, running around: “kill them all in cool ways! have fun!”.

and those green/yellow eyes.. nice.. ๐Ÿ˜›

but the potatahoguys would also be real fun to do.. i guess i could be sally sue.. ha!

i will think it all over.. i promise you that.. thank’s a lot man!

Anonymous

๐Ÿ˜€ Isola, honey, you can post whatever you want here in the pub. as you can see us geezers like to talk about a wide variety of stuff! ๐Ÿ˜€

i do think that posting this topic in the Lexx forum might get you more opinions though. ๐Ÿ™‚ it is entirely possible that some Lexx geezers might not visit the Pub forum that often, although i don’t know why! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰

welcome to the Sadgeezer BB Isola!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Anonymous

A scene from Norb would be good. A little git kiddy is lucky enough to have his own spaceship :/

The interaction with Kai was good and dialogue was fair. I think that could be suitable for a school play, (but not Luvliner ๐Ÿ™‚ )

isola
    Participant

okey guys.. do you wanna hear what scene we finally decided to do??
    and the winner is: (drums)….I Worship His Shadow!!!

we decided to write and introduce the characters to the audience.. i guess they’re not very familiar with the show.. i don’t even think they ever heard of it.. (only season 1 & two has been on TV here in sweden.. bastards! ๐Ÿ˜ก )

anyway.. we’re just going to take some parts of I Worship His Shadow:Prat 1. i’m writing the stuff right now..

i just wanna thank everybody for their great suggestions.. maybe, they like us so much.. that we would get a chance to do a sequel.. maybe.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

[/b]

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.