A little game

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Has anyone ever played the ‘marry, shag, throw off a cliff’ game? The rules are simple: Pick which of the three DROM guys(or gals if you’re male)you would,

A. Spend the rest of your life and have children with.

B. Spend 48 hours shagging in as many deviant ways as humanly possible.

C. Shove off a cliff so you could do A&B.

Personally Harper would be my ‘B’ but I can’t decide who’d be ‘A’ and ‘C’. Dylan is responsible and dependable but he’s so boring. Tyr would lay down his life for his wife and kids but he’s so emotionally detached. Hmm, I need to think about this some more. What do you think?

Anonymous

Hey Mary!
    Haven’t been here for a while
    B) Harper
    A) Tyr
    C) Dylan
    -Ivy-

Anonymous

Hey Mary!
    Haven’t been here for a while
    B) Harper
    A) Tyr
    C) Dylan
    -Ivy-

Anonymous

Rommie
    Rommie
    Dylan

Questions one and two should have been merged into:
    “Who would you want to spend the rest of yer life shagging as many deviant ways as possible?”

Anonymous

Rommie
    Rommie
    Dylan

Questions one and two should have been merged into:
    “Who would you want to spend the rest of yer life shagging as many deviant ways as possible?”

Anonymous

LOL Maryavatar
    my choice for A. would have to be Dylan simply because he is Mr. Responsibility and the type of guy you want to have children with.
    B. this is easy! Tyr! those lips, those eyes, that hair, those arms, those legs, and all that leather! although 48 hours is not nearly enough time, hehe!
    C. no i couldn’t throw harper off a cliff at all! i would keep him around for intellectual discussions and comic relief. the person i would like to throw off the cliff is the idiot who suggested that they shoot off trance’s tail!!!!

[ 06-11-2001: Message edited by: mary beth ]

Anonymous

LOL Maryavatar
    my choice for A. would have to be Dylan simply because he is Mr. Responsibility and the type of guy you want to have children with.
    B. this is easy! Tyr! those lips, those eyes, that hair, those arms, those legs, and all that leather! although 48 hours is not nearly enough time, hehe!
    C. no i couldn’t throw harper off a cliff at all! i would keep him around for intellectual discussions and comic relief. the person i would like to throw off the cliff is the idiot who suggested that they shoot off trance’s tail!!!!

[ 06-11-2001: Message edited by: mary beth ]

Anonymous

Sad, that’s cheating. The point is that the most shaggable character isn’t always the best candidate for marriage.

Anyway, I’ve been thinking about this and I decided that Dylan would have to be the ‘A’. Strong and sexy as Tyr is I’m afraid I just couldn’t face watching all that muscle sag under the chain mail as he got older.

And lets not forget having to give birth to things with spikes. Yeargh, I’ve experienced childbirth three times already and I’m not eager to repeat the process with bone spurs.

Sorry Tyr, over you go.

A
    A
    R
    G
    H
    !
    !

SPLAT

Anonymous

Sad, that’s cheating. The point is that the most shaggable character isn’t always the best candidate for marriage.

Anyway, I’ve been thinking about this and I decided that Dylan would have to be the ‘A’. Strong and sexy as Tyr is I’m afraid I just couldn’t face watching all that muscle sag under the chain mail as he got older.

And lets not forget having to give birth to things with spikes. Yeargh, I’ve experienced childbirth three times already and I’m not eager to repeat the process with bone spurs.

Sorry Tyr, over you go.

A
    A
    R
    G
    H
    !
    !

SPLAT

Anonymous

Oh come ON people. There must be someone out there…anyone…cooee! Doesn’t anyone want to talk about their forbidden lusts?

Nuts, no one here. I guess I’ll go **** people off on the Slipstream instead.

Anonymous

Oh come ON people. There must be someone out there…anyone…cooee! Doesn’t anyone want to talk about their forbidden lusts?

Nuts, no one here. I guess I’ll go **** people off on the Slipstream instead.

Anonymous
    Inactive

okay, if it’ll make you happy..

a: Trance – purple kids with tails – cool

b: Beka – showed us a nice pair of shoulders in the stone heart episode

c: Tyr – he’s just *so* arrogant!

Anonymous
    Inactive

okay, if it’ll make you happy..

a: Trance – purple kids with tails – cool

b: Beka – showed us a nice pair of shoulders in the stone heart episode

c: Tyr – he’s just *so* arrogant!

Anonymous

A: Harper

B: Harper

C: Trance – get rid of the opposition

Anonymous

A: Harper

B: Harper

C: Trance – get rid of the opposition

Anonymous

Booooo! Everyone’s cheating. Stick to one gender and no picking the same person twice!

Anonymous

Booooo! Everyone’s cheating. Stick to one gender and no picking the same person twice!

Anonymous

Sorry bout the cheating but tough
    a. Harper
    b. Harper
    c. No I just can’t ditch one of the guys, so purple tailess one over you go

Anonymous

Sorry bout the cheating but tough
    a. Harper
    b. Harper
    c. No I just can’t ditch one of the guys, so purple tailess one over you go

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.