A new character…

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

I have returned!

Does anyone think that LEXX if it continues should have another full-time character? I think there should be some kind of animal like that dog thing from Battlestar Galactica. What was the name of that thing? Please tell me if you know….

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Ghost:
    I have returned!

Does anyone think that LEXX if it continues should have another full-time character? I think there should be some kind of animal like that dog thing from Battlestar Galactica. What was the name of that thing? Please tell me if you know….

Muffey was the robot dog, which was actually a “Daggit.” Whatever that means.

I think that LEXX should have as a character that spring-bottomed pet from the “new” episodes of The Jetsons, Orbitty.

–Aleck

Flamegrape
    Participant

Naw, they should have a Twiggy robot like from Buck Rogers.

Or even more annoying, a boy genius like Weasely Crusher.

Kids and robots. Yeah RIGHT!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Flamegrape:
    Naw, they should have a Twiggy robot like from Buck Rogers.

Or even more annoying, a boy genius like Weasely Crusher.

Kids and robots. Yeah RIGHT!

Okay, they can have a Twiki robot if they can have a crossover episode with The Lost Saucer and have Ruth Buzzi and Jim Nabors reprise their roles of Fi and Fum (and their Dorse can show up too). Oh, and if there can be a cameo appearance of Bob Denver and Chuck McCann in their roles as Junior and Barney from Far Out Space Nuts.

–Aleck

Anonymous

(Giggle)….Show off!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by mayaxiong:
    (Giggle)….Show off!

I was just reading a web page on Sid & Marty Krofft while I was checking the board, and ran with it.

–Aleck

dgrequeen
    Participant

I vote for a second robot head who falls in love with 790 and follows him around spouting doggerel verse and purple expressions of monkey love!

Hey, fair’s fair!

Anonymous

Thanx Aleck for reminding me what it’s name was.

I think another Robot Head would be boring.

Anonymous

I think Estella Warren should play a younger reincarnated Xev(if Xenia Seeberg hadn’t of came back) .I think she’s the best Canadian actress.Anyone else agree?

[ 19-10-2001: Message edited by: T3 ]

Anonymous

ok, now don’t yell at me for being a trekkie, hehe but i think that it would be fun to have a character like Q from TNG and Voyager.

Flamegrape
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by T3:
    Estella Warren

Who?

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Flamegrape:

Who?

That woman from Planet Of The Apes.

theFrey
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by dgrequeen:
    I vote for a second robot head who falls in love with 790 and follows him around spouting doggerel verse and purple expressions of monkey love

Hey, I could go for that! Good idea Dgrequeen!

Anonymous

I forsee…

regular appearances by Tenacious D.

[ 20-10-2001: Message edited by: X ]

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by X:
    I forsee…

regular appearances by Tenacious D.

[ 20-10-2001: Message edited by: X ]

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After tiring of just being known as “The Greatest Band on Earth,” the D will hire Stan as their manager in order to spread the Ultimate Rocking Power of their music to all points of the two universes. Why did the League of 20,000 planets fall under the control of His Divine Shadow? Because they did not know of the D, holmes. They would have been too energized from the non-stop-rocking (and the D’s patented RocketSauce) to allow some pasty-faced insect shmuck to take over their planets.

X, you have come up with the Idea Of Our Time.

–Aleck

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Aleck:

X, you have come up with the Idea Of Our Time.

–Aleck

Thank You Aleck. We single-letter types gotta stick up for each other I like to give a lil sumpin’ sumpin’ back to the peeps.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.