A new fan?????

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

::nervously looks around:: Hello…………In case you havent noticed, I like Lexx…..(naw, really) in case you havent noticed, I ALSO think that Kai is hot (in a dead sort of way) Anyhoo…. just thought I’d check in with my fellow “Lexxians””. Mmmmkay….See ya all L8er!

Anonymous

hiya and welcome

Anonymous

Welcome to the lunacy that is Lexx

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Dead Decapitated Fishhead:
    [QBjust thought I’d check in with my fellow “Lexxians””. Mmmmkay….See ya all L8er! [/QB]

fx sings “fishheads fishheads, itty bitty fishheads…” (dodges tomato)…umm hello, and welcome ddh

Flamegrape
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by FX:
    fx sings “fishheads fishheads, itty bitty fishheads…” (dodges tomato)…umm hello, and welcome ddh

Fish Heads
    by Barnes & Barnes

(Chorus and first verse)

Fish heads fish heads
    Roly poly fish heads
    fish heads fish heads
    eat them up, yum!

Ask a fish head anything you want to
    they wont answer they cant talk.

(chorus)

I took a fish head out to see a mooovie
    didnt have to pay to get it in.

(chorus)

They don’t play baseball
    they don’t wear sweaters
    they’re not good dancers
    They dont play drums!!

(chorus)

Rolypoly fishheads are never seen drinking capachino in Italian restaurants
    with oriental women!!!!!

Yeah!

Fish heads fish heads
    roly poly fish heads
    fish heads fish heads
    eat them up Yum!

YEEAAHHHH!!!!!!

dgrequeen
    Participant

Welcome, DDF. Um… interesting nick.

Anonymous

Hiya! Great moniker! Welcome to our insane little corner of the universe! But it’s a good kind of insanity! Not like some other kinds! Too much coffee, too little sleep! Wheee! Welcome! Have fun!

*Hypatia dodges the men in white coats and runs away*

Anonymous

Hiya fishiehead! The first thing I thought of when I saw that nick was that Barnes and Barnes song, LMAO!

Welcome to Lexx!

*thinks Kai is hot as well…in a cold, dead sort of way*

FX
    Participant

“Isn’t sanity just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is that one trick, rational thinking, but when you’re good and crazy, well, the sky’s the limit!”-The Tick

“Crazy?!What’s crazy mean anyway? Nowadays, everybody’s crazy…Used to be crazy meant something…” Charles Manson interview

Anonymous

ACK!!

Maya hides her black “Charlie Don’t Surf” t-shirt from FX….

Welcome Fishead..if you’re crazy, demented, psychotic, etc, you’ll fit in here quite nicely…

dgrequeen
    Participant

..if you’re crazy, demented, psychotic, etc, you’ll fit in here quite nicely…

What exactly do you mean by that? I’ll have you know, I am perfectly-I am perfectly-I am perfectly- sane!

Anonymous

Hi, DDF, welcome and glad you could join us down here…..

Anonymous

::Feels welcome:: Oh yeah, Im just as ka-raaaaaazy as ya pleeze. ::thinks they nead a fishhead symbol:: Ya, that song is where I got the name Actually, I’ve liked Lexx for a couple of years, but didnt see it a lot cuz its on 10 fricken PM on school nights! ::is in high school:: Oh well, Ive been watching the first few episodes ::missed the first, of all episodes!:: anyhoo……I’m glad ya arent a bunch of meanies! Ok, I’ll be ending the post now………..
    ——————————-
    ::doesnt know any good qoutes::
    Fishheads fishheads, eat them up,
    Yum!
    ——————————-
    PS- Who the hell are Barnes & Barnes???

Anonymous

That’s quite a morbid fascination with fish you have there, before we continue, can you just check to see if that chair’s bolted down nice and tight, it is? good.

Anyway, welcome to SadGeezers boards, and i guess i’ll say a welcome back to me, for i am returning for an indefinate period

Flamegrape
    Participant

Fishhead, how did you find the SadGeezer.Com bulletin board? I found it by visiting Lexx.Com which linked to Sparkla’s links page which linked to here. Did you get here the same way?

Anonymous

Welcome DDF, with a name like that your sure to fit in nicely with the rest of the lunatic asylum that frequents this board!!!
    My name is Squishy, and I am a cluster lizard…no really I am, ask everyone, they will tell you I am, erm, sorry about that…anyway I bid ye welcome.
    Squishy

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.