A new Hitchhikers book!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

I only just heard a blurb on my local radio station but could not find anything else.
    It has the word ‘Salmon’ in the title and will be realsed next year on the aniversary of DA’s passing. So does anyone else know of this new book because I am dieing to know.

-SM

Anonymous
    Inactive

‘Salmon of Doubt’ is the working title of the book DNA was working on.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Cat:
    ‘Salmon of Doubt’ is the working title of the book DNA was working on.

Yeah thats it, thanks!! But it will be released with that title on the aniversary of his passing. Hehe now I must seek out more info on it.

-SM

Anonymous

Ok I got a URL for a BBC news link so enjoy because I know I will.

Salmon of a doubt

-SM

Headgehog
    Participant

Thanks SM, that artiklce answered alot of questions for me. I was just about to post a question as to if the movie was still going to be made. I guess the answer is yes.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Headgehog:
    Thanks SM, that artiklce answered alot of questions for me. I was just about to post a question as to if the movie was still going to be made. I guess the answer is yes.

———————————————
    Hehe hey no problem and I heard on some kind of forum called Floor 42 that there is supposed to be a new HHGTTG computer game released. Have no idea what the deal is on that but if I find out then I will let you know.

-SM

Anonymous

hello,
    i just saw this post on the floor 42 message board. I don’t know how legitimate it is (seems ok) but it looks like advanced copies of salmon of doubt have been arriving already in the u.k. (may 7th is the release for u.s.) and it’s not a hhgttg novel like the bbc news stories led us to believe (i think they actually never said it was but from how they worded things, i sure was expecting a hhgttg book)! It is in fact a dirk gently book. What a kick in the pants. I like dirk gently too, but i was hoping for a hhgttg. Maybe it’s a hoax. Also, the guy says there’s other d.n.a. tidbits in it too.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.