A Personal Thanks To All Sadgeezers At Sadgeezer.com.

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub A Personal Thanks To All Sadgeezers At Sadgeezer.com.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Fatguy
    Participant

As stated in the title of this thread; I would just like to give all of you a personal “thank you” for making my visits to Sadgeezer.com, fun, stimulating, and an important form of relaxation in my life.

This is all so vague in the vast spread that this web site reaches. Perhaps you are reading/posting in some war torn area of the world…..just trying to escape your reality for a few short minutes. Perhaps you are in a hospital with some grave illness, or stealing time on the company’s computer….. Whatever the situation; please understand that I appreciate your contribution here and that I love each and everyone of you. This is true – despite what you may think of the things I do around here…..

We are all one and the same as we taste our first perception of life; and we will share the same experience in the last moments of our existence. Everything between these two points should be a celebration! I feel I am getting a bit too mushy here; so take care all my fellow Sadgeezers!

Maurice

ShadowedVenus
    Participant

Thanx. I feel the same way…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.