a prototype of Kai’s Brace

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx a prototype of Kai’s Brace

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

has been made by His Devine Shadow. You can see at http://personal.atl.bellsouth.net/atl/d/r/drdyper/brace.htm

Looking very nice so far. Keep up the good work HDS.

theFrey
    Participant
    Anonymous

http://personal.atl.bellsouth.net/atl/d/r/drdyper/Xevf1.jpg

Nice Xev suit (no bottom!), certainly the highlight of ANY party.

Jhevz
    Participant

I’m in agreement with you Frey,
    it is nice work; I can’t wait til it’s done & see it in person. Those 2 costumes are going to look great; & they’re great looking now, even though, they’re not done yet. Now I really can’t wait til Dragon*Con.
    Take care & see you later.

Lexxians Unite,
    Jhevz

Anonymous

Thanks all, and thank you Frey for posting it here. I tend to forget about the sadboard.

Oh yes, DragonCon should be good fun. All costumes are completed! Plus the 790 head will be with use.

Cant wait to see you all there.

HDS

theFrey
    Participant

Forget?!? Forget!!!

*theFrey looks around for her Staff of Power. Finding it, she pushes the setting to ‘SIZZLE’ and sits waiting for HDS to return.*

“hummm, perhaps if I make it a more ‘ELECTRIFING’ experience for you, you will remember a little better.”

Jhevz
    Participant

Hey Fellow Lexxians,
    It’s next week & I’m so excited; I can’t wait to meet you all. I’ll be wearing glasses, & be taking a pill (low hormone count)& be dressed as the following: Friday, 8/30, I’ll be Victoria Waterfield; Saturday, 8/31, I’ll be Tegan Jovanka; Sunday, 9/1, I’ll be Keyeo; that night in the Masquerade, I’ll be Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight & Monday, 9/2 (the day I go back home), I’ll be dressed as a character from the show `The Prisoner’.
    See you all next weekend, take care & have a great Summer.

Lexxians & Sci-Fi Fans Unite,
    Jhevz

Anonymous

HEY! HisDivineShadow! Your work is beautiful!
    If I had been more on top of things, I would have commissioned you to do a May costume for me for Dragon-Con!!! I don’t usually dress up as a specific anything- but perhaps you would consider making me one for next year…especially if a lot of Lexxians decide to go! See you there… I know you guys will be easy to find! Trini_T

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.