A "Stargate SG-1" movie

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

and I take this quote directly from Robert C. Cooper (one of the producers)

quote:

“We’re introducing a new villain at the end of season five, one who’ll become our primary antagonist throughout season six. Next season will be SG-1’s last. But what I’m planning is for season six to build towards a climax that actually is a STARGATE SG-1 feature film. And that feature film will create the milieu and the necessary elements for a spin-off series. I know those are big plans, but that’s what I pitched and that’s where we’re heading right now. The idea for it is very cool and I’ve been setting it up since season one, when I planted a seed to give us a direction in which we could go. We’ve been slowing building up the possibilities [from there].”

Also here is the URL on Cinescape.com that I got the quote from.
    Cinescape.com

[ 25-01-2002: Message edited by: Slopmaster ]

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Slopmaster:
    and I take this quote directly from Robert C. Cooper (one of the producers)

Also here is the URL on Cinescape.com that I got the quote from.
    Cinescape.com

[ 25-01-2002: Message edited by: Slopmaster ]

According to Upcomingmovies.com, the SG-1 movie was gonna start production between the 5th and 6th seasons, but goes on to sa that it has not started and no word has been received on when production will begin.
    From Upcomingmovies.com…
    ‘(9/13/01) There appears to no longer be plans to film this between the 5th and 6th seasons, and it’s no longer being mentioned by MGM as a 2002 release. There’s no word about whether/when they might gear up again someday.’
    This site has the low down on almost all the major releases between now and 2003, so it seems likely the project has either been put back or shelved…I hope not.
    Squishy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.