A Valentine for Osama bin Laden

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums LaughterHouse-5 A Valentine for Osama bin Laden

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Where is the Love?
    Little David comes home from first grade and tells his father that they learned about the history of Valentine’s Day. “Since Valentine’s day is for a Christian Saint and we’re Jewish,” he asks, “will God get mad at
    me for giving someone a valentine?” David’s father thinks a bit, then says “No, I don’t think God would get mad. Who do you want to give a valentine to?” “Osama Bin Laden,” David says. “Why Osama Bin Laden,” his father asks in shock. “Well,” David says, “I thought that if a little American Jewish boy could have enough love to give Osama a valentine, he might start to think
    that maybe we’re not all bad, and maybe start loving people a little bit. And if other kids saw what I did and sent valentines to Osama, he’d love everyone a lot. And then he’d start going all over the place to tell everyone how much he loved them and how he didn’t hate anyone anymore.” His father’s heart swells and he looks at his boy with newfound pride. “David, that’s the most wonderful thing I’ve ever heard.” “I know,” David says, “and once that gets him out in the open, the Air Force could blow the crap out of him.”

Anonymous

Good one! How do you manage to be so funny?

Anonymous

jessi i have to be honest, my dear sweet grandmother is the one who sends me all of these jokes. i definately have a quirky family. and i haven’t had the guts to put some of the really risque ones. they make even me blush!

Anonymous

Well, you can tell your grandma she’s funny, cos she is! I wish my grandma had a sense of humour! Well, I have enough sense of humour for both of us, so that’s okay! Oh, and you say you have a quirky family? You haven’t met mine! My grandma looks like a sheep with her hairdo!

crusader
    Participant

ROTFLMAO

That was really funny!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.