About Usernames & how many….

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Andromeda About Usernames & how many….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Fellow Andromedans,
    I know this has nothing to do with Andromeda, but the reason why I’m asking the question above, is that I know a group of Trekkies in a local Star Trek/Science Fiction fan club that has at least 8 Usernames on 1 board; it’s not on this 1 or here on sadgeezer.com; it’s on startrek.com’s board.
    The other reason is this is part of my research to find out how many, so that I can let the others from that fan club know the results & why. If you have any questions about this, please let me know, I’ll be glad to answer them.

Andromedans Unite,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous

i personally don’t believe that people should be dishonest when they are communicating their thoughts and opinions. IMHO it just discredits what they are trying to convey! here at the sadgeezer BB we have had problems in the past with trolls using different nicks. and it was just not one-sided, peeps from both sides used the same tatic! it was awful! ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ finally Saddy and FX had to step in and start kicking troll butt, after many many warnings! i have said it before and i am saying it again, freedom of speech is alive and well on this BB, but when you step beyond the bounds of common decency and become a troll you will not last long on this BB! this sadgeezer family tends to protect its own! ๐Ÿ™‚ i really don’t think i would be comfortable being at trek.com knowing that they do that there. to me it is just dishonest and wrong to have more than one nick!

๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Jhevz
    Participant
    ”marybeth” wrote:

i personally don’t believe that people should be dishonest when they are communicating their thoughts and opinions. IMHO it just discredits what they are trying to convey! here at the sadgeezer BB we have had problems in the past with trolls using different nicks. and it was just not one-sided, peeps from both sides used the same tatic! it was awful! ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ finally Saddy and FX had to step in and start kicking troll butt, after many many warnings! i have said it before and i am saying it again, freedom of speech is alive and well on this BB, but when you step beyond the bounds of common decency and become a troll you will not last long on this BB! this sadgeezer family tends to protect its own! ๐Ÿ™‚ i really don’t think i would be comfortable being at trek.com knowing that they do that there. to me it is just dishonest and wrong to have more than one nick!

๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Marybeth,
    Thanks for your post, I’m getting a lot of this from the different boards, I’ve asked this question to; each time, almost the same answer. I’m very glad I signed up to boards that have moderators in them, so that this idea is kept to a minimum; also, it doesn’t confuse people as to other motives that that person has. I’ll definitely let them know that this is considered wrong by most people & board members; at least, moderated ones.
    Thanks again for your post & have a great Summer.

Sci-Fi Fans Unite,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.