action figures

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

did you guys here about reddwarf action figures being in the works?

oh boy!

it’s also possible the lister doll will be complete with curry stains!

——————
    —————
    “In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”

-HHGTTG

Anonymous

Oh my gawd! I will have to get Cat for my mother, she just loves him! I’m sure when the movie comes out all kinds of merchendise(?) will be out in Amer. We will buy anything the media tells us to! I will have to get tha complete set for myself too!

——————
    Monkey

Anonymous

I wonder if the Rimmer figure will have a Rachel acsessory?

Anonymous

Wow… action figures!!! I’m excited!!!
    Wonder if Kryten has groinal socket attachments.
    Wonder if they’ll do a Starbug and a Blue Midget.
    Wonder if there’ll be skutters.
    Wonder if the Rimmer doll will be true-to-life, or if it’ll just be some plastic underpants and a trademark
    Wonder if Kochanski will have her teddy bear named Boo-Boo.
    Wonder if Captain Hollister comes with a chicken suit (see Stasis Leak – funny stuff!)

Anonymous

Action figures?

Where’s your source for that information?

As far as I know the go ahead has been given for Trading Cards (which I for one am probably going to end up spending all my hard-earned cash on) but I don’t know about action figures.

But then…no-one tells me anything

If there were action figures it’d be great to have them made in the same style of ‘The Matrix’ ones. They do the 9 inch characters in plastic with accessories (guns etc) but then there are also the 18 inch dolls with clothes & everything…

Wouldn’t mind a Rimmer in ‘Captain Emerald mode’ to play with…or Kryten – just to check out the plastic pants & trademark

Ruth – TORDFC
    http://www.tordfc.co.uk

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by RuthTORDFC:
    Action figures?

Where’s your source for that information?

http://www.tordfc.co.uk

straight from horses mouth! (or whatever that place is on horses where you generally retrieve information from)

I don’t like how they keep me guessing about the vindaloo stains though,

action figures

Anonymous

Howdy doodely doo.

I don’t know how old this string is as I’m pretty new to sad geezer, but not to everyones favourite vertically impared show. The irony i found from this string is that Ruth [TORDFC person] wasn’t in the know about the RDfigures which I’m sure I originaly heard from the TORDFC forum a while ago which included lovely pictures of the prototype figures.

It gives me a sense of pride to see how the club is run as efficiently as the dwarf.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.