Added: 33 Transcript

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Headgehog
    Participant

Missed a line? Live in a country with no hope of ever seeing the series, or just want to be spoiled? Want to see where Crashdown dropped the F-bomb? Read on fellow sadgeezers:

The Transcript to Episode 101: 33

I also have the raw text files for the transcripts for the mini and Water. But it may take me a little while to format them. I could REALLY use a hand with these things. It’s ballbusting work, but I’m sure I can find at least one dedicated fan to help me out. Or at least bribe someone…

If you want to help me out, please plese plese respond here!

Requiem
    Participant
    Headgehog wrote:

Missed a line? Live in a country with no hope of ever seeing the series, or just want to be spoiled? Want to see where Crashdown dropped the F-bomb? Read on fellow sadgeezers:

The Transcript to Episode 101: 33

I also have the raw text files for the transcripts for the mini and Water. But it may take me a little while to format them. I could REALLY use a hand with these things. It’s ballbusting work, but I’m sure I can find at least one dedicated fan to help me out. Or at least bribe someone…

If you want to help me out, please plese plese respond here!

Thank you a million!I really appreciate it!:)

I may help you out if you want!

Thank you again!

Requiem

Headgehog
    Participant

An anonymous user has graciously taken on the ardous task of reformatting the 33 transcript. Take another look, and you’ll see just how much easier it is to read and understand. And he corrected some errors too!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.