Added: Caprica, Virgon, Sagittaron and Gemenon

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Battlestar Galactica (Reimagined) Added: Caprica, Virgon, Sagittaron and Gemenon

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Headgehog
    Participant

I’ve added culture reviews for four of the Twelve Colonies of Kobol:

Virgon

Caprica

Sagittaron

Geminon

These reviews are also accessable from the recently renovated Battlestar Galactica Cultures Page

Any similarities between these cultures and real cities/regions are completly coincidental ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
    But should anything seem familiar about them to you, I’d love to discuss it here. 8)

mandara k
    Participant

That’s entertaining to say the least. I’d be living on the dust moon circling Caprica to be near my loves of art but I’d sneak out of there with all those plastic people. Yick! I mean there is pretty and real attractive and then there is pretty and vain, blech.

Where’s the farming colony, huh? Where where? I’m a Capricorn but it never suits me these astrological crap. Jesus was a Capricorn too, I don’t see him only hobnobbing with the rich and climbing the social ladder as they say those with my sign do. Blech, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I like genuine people, not those self-professed, looked like they stepped out of an Old Navy commercial, obsessed with stuff and perfect physical form, arrogant asses. i dance to my own tune and frack the rest! Who wants to live in a place from a glossy magazine, who wants to be around glossy people all the time. Not me, some of the most attractive faces are plain to others but they have character. Olmos is attractive because it’s different. I mean you go to places like LA there are thousands of these “beautiful”people running everywhere and they look the same. No, give me the different faces, untouched by plastic surgeons hands and a sun lamp.

Ah, but you know me, I’ll never be a lemming, following the crowd, even if the crowd jumps off a cliff. Doesn’t matter if you’re the first lemming or the last, you still go over the cliff.

Sorry, but the BB and their ass-kissing make me sick ๐Ÿ™„ but i like the planet run-down so far, I’d probably be from some where far off, I think i have a Piscean rising, that screws up the works.

Did you make this up yourself from the snippets from the series? I’m impressed and pleasantly surprised. keep going, Sir Headge, keep going!

damocles
    Participant

Do you have enough information to do a workup for Picon and Arieon?

I would be interested in Picon especially.

damocles
    Participant

Editted. This is a link to a workup of the history of the Twelve Colonies.

http://www3.telus.net/public/akamyot/chistory.htm

Headgehog
    Participant

No sorry. I barely had enough information for Virgon and Geminon. And with those reviews I had to use an egregious amount of assumptions, and partially take some information from TOS. Really all I need is 1 or 2 lines about the colony and maybe see a character from that colony.

As of now, I could write something up about Picon and Aerilon, but I only have a single line of information about each world. It would require a LOT of supposition on my part to do the reviews now. Although it would make an interesting challenge to write.

Interesting link though, its always fun to see what other people have come up with the flesh out the BSG universe.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.